If you are a Nigerian passport holder and want to visit Spain, then this article will help you to figure out how to apply for a Spain Schengen visa from Nigeria? and what are the required documents you need to proceed with your Spain visa application from Nigeria.
As per the European Union’s current statistics, we discovered the portion of Spain Schengen visa acceptance from Nigeria is immeasurable.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spain Schengen Visa from Nigeria
You can apply for the following Spain visa types from Nigeria:
- Spain Tourist / Visit Schengen Visa.
- Spain Medical Schengen Visa.
- Spain Visa for Official Delegation.
- Spain Business Visa.
- Spain Visa for Student.
- Spain Airport Transit Visa.
- Spain Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Spain Visa for Children.
Overview of Spain Stort Stay Visa from Nigeria
You can apply for a Spain short-stay visa for 90 days per year, which means this visa allows you to visit the Spain and Schengen area for 90 days under one year tenure.
Based on a short stay in Spain, you are not authorized to work and study in Spain or even any Schengen state. You should need to come back after 90 days. You can apply for a Spain Schengen visa application before three weeks / up to 3 months of your departure date.
Required Documents to Applying for Spain Schengen Visa from Nigeria
Here are the following required documents, which you must need to arrange before your visa interview or online application:
- Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be taken within six months. The photograph is sized with 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm. You can read more about photo requirements from here.
- Two Schengen Visa Application forms: The embassy/consulate requires two Schengen visa forms(1 English – 1 Spanish). The forms must sign by the applicant.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen Zone/Spain.
- Flight Itinerary/Reservation: It must have Spain going and return dates.
- Hotel Booking: the actual proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth documents of children, death papers of the spouse, etc.
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Means: indicate that you can handle all expenses of the Spain trip.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you prefer to visit Spain and give further details of your trip.
- Proof of Schengen Visa Fee Submission.
Steps to Applying for Spain Schengen Visa From Nigeria
Here are the following steps you must need to take to apply for a Spain visa from Nigeria:
1) Go to “nigeria.blsspainvisa.com” and select visa type according to information like visa fees, required documents, and processing time.
2) Download the Spain Schengen visa application form, print and sign the form after complete filling.
You can download the Schengen visa form by clicking this link.
3) Book your Schengen visa appointment by paying the fee online. Please use this link for Spain Schengen visa appointment booking.
4) Track your Schengen vis application.
Submit your Schengen visa application and track your application using this link.