These Terms and Conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using this website immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions, User or Users means any third-party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing these services to BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content on this website, unless uploaded by the Users, is the property of the BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA, our affiliates or other relevant third-parties. Content means any graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layouts, underlying code, and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by the Users. By continuing to using this Website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademark, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without owner’s prior written information.
2. You may, for your own, non-commercial use only, do the following,
a. Retrieve, display, and view the content on the computer screen.
b. Download or store the Content in the electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the writer permission from BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content that you may submit via the Website including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content that (i) confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy and publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin on any Content. You may not upload the commercial content on to the website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise or control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provisions of these Terms and Conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify the BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes: a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. In a way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, government order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the Content protected by the copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that details provided by you on the registration or any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may cancel or suspend your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these Terms and Conditions. Cancellation or suspension your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and Security
11. When you register on the website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
12. If we have a reason to believe that there is or likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of the security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to Other Websites
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of use of them.
15. The inclusion a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
BRFV Only Refund When:
We will not provide you documents in time. You need to wait 24 hours, which is our maximum processing time.
If we are break our policies which is mentioned in this article.
When our team makes mistakes unintentionally and the error is generated from our side, in that case first customer need to mention the error or mistake if our team will not resolve this error with 48 hours, then customer will be requesting for a refund.
If we are not follow instructions which are mentioned in our FAQs.
BRFV Will Not Refund When:
We do not refund if your appointment cancels or delay due to the coronavirus, but we promise to make your reservations again on future dates or new dates without charge(If conditions remain the same).
We are not proceeding with any refund if a flight reservation is deactivated or cancel by the airlines within 14 days due to technical issues or flight cancelation. But we can reactivate the reservation on the same Booking Reference as per customer request, or if the airline does not allow us to do that, then we make a new reservation free of cost.
We are not committed to any refund if your order is delivered within 24 hours. If we take more than 24 hours you may appeal for a refund.
Please keep in mind if you order flight and hotel bookings, these are just reservations not an actual tickets or bookings, so if anyone assuming, that these are original bookings/tickets(not possible in $15 - $100) and place the order accordingly, after knowing about reservations requesting for a refund, in that case we are not committed any refund.
If client demanding to change Itinerary after delivery via electronic Email. Because we are charged by airline on every session which created by the system.
If the client provide wrong details and place order wrong unintentionally, then we recommend to place order again.
We are not refund when customer ask to makes changes in reservation after 5-6 days of document delivery
We are not refund to customer after the reservation will expire.
If client wants to refund on travel insurance must able to inform us 10 days prior to trip starts, then we charge 40% and remaining 60% will be transfer into your account. After 10 days or when your trip will starts we are not committed to any refund. Please make sure while requesting a refund, you will provide official or verifiable proof of document(visa rejection letter, or other related documents) for justifying why you need to refund the insurance policy.
There will be no refund if the customer fails in submitting adequate proof which demonstrates that his/her visa application is dismissed due to the archives gave by our group. Moreover, the customer will undoubtedly present a letter wrote by the relating consulate itemizing purposes behind the visa forswearing for making a discount guarantee.
Availability of Website and Disclaimers
17. Any online tools, facilities, services or information that BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA makes availability through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available basis”. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA is under no obligation to update the information on the website.
18. Whilst BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to any products or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent representation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BOOKING RESERVATION FOR VISA accepts no liability for the following: a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill, or commercial opportunities; b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
25. You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
26. These terms and Conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check Terms and Conditions regularly familiarity with the then current version.
28. The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions and no third-party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
29. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or any part of the provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be detected, and the validity and the enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
30. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
31. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.