Getting a Netherlands visa from the Philippines is not a simple process. But if you have complete knowledge to apply for a Netherlands Schengen visa from Philippines, you will execute a Schengen visa application from the Philippines.
In this article, you will learn how to submit a Netherlands visa application to an embassy from the Philippines and the required documents necessary for applying for a Netherlands Schengen visa from the Philippines.
According to the statistics of the European Union, we can say the Schengen visa rejection rate from the Philippines is just 4%. So, if you have much understanding regarding the Netherlands visa application procedure and the required documents, then you have a higher chance to get a Netherlands Schengen visa from the Philippines.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Netherlands Schengen Visa From Philippines:
There are the following Netherlands visa types you can choose specific accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Netherlands Business Visa.
- Netherlands Visa for Student.
- Netherlands Airport Transit Visa.
- Netherlands Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Netherlands Medical Visa.
- Netherlands Visa for Official Delegation.
- Netherlands Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Netherlands Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Netherlands Visa for Children.
Checklist of Required Documents for the Netherlands Visa Application From Philippines:
Here is the list of required documents that need to arrange before going for a visa interview.
- Fill Online Netherlands Visa application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Netherlands trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Evidence of Legal Residence: Copy of Alien Certificate for non-Filipino.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size. Find out photographs requirements from here.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting the Netherlands?. and provide further details of your trip.
- Flight Booking reservation: It must have the Netherlands going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Proof of Occupation: Like a certificate of employment, proof of company registration, and enrollment letter proof from the university/college.
- Hotel Booking: The actual proof of residence after landing in the Netherlands.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the trip
- Proof of Visa Application Fee Submission.
Read more about the required documents checklist for the Netherlands visa from here.
Steps for Apply Netherlands Schengen Visa From Philippines:
Here is the step-by-step procedure for submitting a Schengen visa application at the consulate/embassy.
Please Note: We use third-party official recommended services VFS(vfsglobal) for better understanding. Almost all embassies prefer to use vfsglobal for appointment booking at the visa center.
1) Select Netherlands Visa Type
In this step, you need to choose the visa type according to your travel purpose. Afterward, you can view the application requirements (like required documents, processing time, and visa fees) for a specific visa type.
You can check the Netherlands visa application requirements from here.
2) Prepare Your Documents & Fill Visa Application Form
After the visa type selection, you will get all the required documents in the previous step. You need to arrange all the mentioned documents and fill online Netherlands visa application form.
Please Note: You need to prepare all documents with a printed sign application form before the visa appointment.
3) Book Your Appointment for Netherlands Schengen Visa
You can schedule your appointment for a Netherlands Schengen visa from Philippines by following the below way:
4) Visit Visa Application Center & Submit Your Application
Visit the visa application center according to your scheduled appointment and submit all documents along with the visa application form. You need to pay visa fees at this point. You can pay by cash or credit/debit card.
Learn more about what you can do at the visa application center from here.
5) Track Your Visa Application
If you need to track your visa application status, you can use this link. VFS will send you an SMS alert when your status change.
6) Collect Your Documents & Passport