This article will help the newborn travelers to acquire the Czech Republic Schengen visa requirements. After reviewing this document, you will find out primary application requirements for the Czech Republic Schengen Visa, types of Czech Republic Schengen visas, and how to apply for a Czech Republic Schengen visa?.
The Czech Republic is also known as Czechia. is the most popular and fascinating country placed in central Europe. It has covered an area of 78,866 square kilometers and has more than 10.65 million population.
Its border links with the following countries:
The Czech Republic is ranked 11th the safest country in the world. It considers being the land of the richest personalities.
There are the following major cities of the Czech Republic are:
- České Budějovice
- Hradec Králové
The Czech Republic is a welfare state with a high quality of health care systems and tuition-free universities. Millions of students apply every year to get free education, which fulfills EU education standards.
Since 2007 the Czech Republic has signed the Agreement and becomes a member state of the Schengen area, million of travelers applying for a Schengen visa to explore top-class tourist places in the Czech Republic.
Here are some famous places:
- Prague Castle
- Prague’s Charles Bridge
- St. Vitus Cathedra
- Wenceslas Square
- Ceský Krumlov Castle
- Brno’s Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul
- The Colonnades and Spas of Karlovy Vary
- Kutná Hora
All over the world, millions of people travel to visit the Czech Republic every year to tour this Alluring piece of the world.
Here are the last three years of visa application statistics, which is define the importance of the Czech Republic Schengen Visa.
|Years||SUM of Uniform visas applied for||SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)||SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued||SUM of Total LTVs issued||SUM of Uniform visas not issued||Not issued rate for uniform visas||Share of MEVs|
Source Data: Europa.eu
Now let determine the application requirements for the Czech Republic Schengen visa.
Types of Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
- Czech Republic Visit Visa: for those who want to meet with relatives and friends in the Czech Republic.
- Czech Republic Transit Visa: for those who travel from any Czech Republic airport.
- Czech Republic Student Visa: for students, scholars, and researchers.
- Czech Republic Business Visa: for Businessmen who want to travel for business purposes.
- Czech Republic Official Visit Visa: for Official Delegations.
- Czech Republic Medical Visa: for the treatment of patients.
- Czech Republic Tourist Visa: for those who want to explore the Czech Republic.
- Czech Republic Visa for Under-Age Children.
- Czech Republic Visa for Cultural, Sports, and Film Crews Purposes.
What are the documents required to enter the Czech Republic?
These documents you must have before entering the Czech Republic:
- A valid Passport: visa must be valid for at least three months after ending your trip date.
- A Schengen Visa – (if you are from the above three categories)
Who can allow entering the Czech Republic land without a Schengen visa?
You can allow to entering the Czech Republic if you are not from these:
- You are from that country which is not signed a visa repose agreement with Europe.
- If you are not allowed to enter the Czech Republic, but your country signed a repose agreement.
- You are not a citizen of the country which signed the liberalization agreement.
What are the required documents for the Czech Republic Schengen visa application?
You need the following documents for applying for a Czech Republic Schengen visa :
Your passport: Must be valid for three months after your trip is ended, not older than ten years.
Two passport size photographs: Not older than at least three months.
Copies of previous visas(if applicable).
A cover letter: Explain why you wish to visit the Czech Republic and give further details on your trip.
An invitation letter: if somebody invites you to visit the Czech Republic.
Schengen Travel Health Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen zone.
Proof of civil status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
Proof of sufficient financial means for the trip: Evidence shows that you will put all expenses on your shoulder.
Discover Czech Republic Schengen visa requirements from “mzv.cz”.
Source Data: mzv.cz
Documents required for Employment-Based Czech Republic Schengen visa?
Find Czech Republic Schengen visa application requirements according to work-based status.
If an employee:
- Employment contract
- Bank statement for the freshest Six months
- No objection letter/NOC from the company
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax.
If a self-employer:
- Business license copy
- Company bank statement of the freshest six months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student/scholar:
- Proof of enrolment
- Acceptance letter form university or college
If a retired person:
- Freshest six months pension statement
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the last six months
Please remember: All of the above documents must submit by hand or use any authenticate service to deliver to the embassy. If the embassy did not get any demanded indenture, then you may get visa rejection.
List of extra required documents for most common Czech Republic visa types
Additional required documents for the Business Czech Republic Schengen Visa:
- An invitation letter from the company.
- Leaving permission certificate from the company.
- Article of Association.
- Previous Trade relationship letter.
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Business bank statement.
Czech Republic visa for under-age children:
- Proof of parent’s fixed income.
- Travel permission letter from parents.
Additional required documents for the Transit Czech Republic Schengen Visa:
- A valid visa.
- Entry permit documents or flight ticket for the destined country.
Additional required documents for the Visit/Tourist Czech Republic Schengen Visa:
- Six months of Bank statement.
- An invitation letter.
- Travel Itinerary.
- Means of Subsistence.
Additional required documents for the Medical Czech Republic Schengen Visa:
- A medical report.
- Payment receipt of medical fees.
- Medical attestation from the Czech Republic hospital or doctor.
Additional required documents for the Student/Researcher/Scholar Czech Republic Schengen Visa:
- University enrolment certificate.
- A letter which shows how you will cover study expenses.
- Acceptance Letter.
Additional required documents for the Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the event.
- Duration of stay.
- Flight reservation.
- List of Crew members.
Additional required documents for Husband/Wife:
- Czech Republic citizenship proof.
- Czech Republic marriage certificate.
- Czech Republic family record book.
Additional required documents for the Official Delegations:
- The official invitation letter.
- Proof for the trip (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations).
- Duration of stay
- Hotel Booking
How can I apply for Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
To proceed with your short-stay visa application, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to check where you can apply for a visa application.
- Select the Czech Republic visa type according to your visit purpose.
- Arrange all Required documents for Czech Republic Schengen visa application.
- Make a visa appointment with the Czech Republic Embassy/Consulate from your home country.
- Attend the visa interview at the appropriate Czech Republic Embassy/Consulate/VAC.
How much cost for Czech Republic Schengen Visa?
If you are going to apply for a Czech Republic short-stay visa, you will cost accordingly.
- 80 Euros for the adult traveler.
- 40 Euros for children between 6 to 12 years.
- Free for children under six years.
Please note: This cost will vary sometimes, so please confirm from official resources.
How can I extend my Czech Republic Schengen visa?
You can extend your Czech Republic visa but, this is very rare to get an extension. You can get an extension based on your provides justifications and reasons.
This article will help with the following detailed exploration.
- Czech Republic visa requirements.
- Czech Republic visa application form.
- The Czech Republic visa fees.
- The Czech Republic work permit.
- The Czech Republic visa processing time.
- Czech Republic visa appointment.
- Czech republic visa fees.
- Czech republic spouse visa requirements.
You will find the above article for all of these quests. You need to adjust it according to your desired result.