Getting a Schengen visa for France is not a piece of cake, but you can make it possible if you have understandable knowledge regarding applying for a France Schengen visa from the Philippines.
So, if you are holding a Philippines passport and want to get a France Schengen visa from the Philippines, then you need to enhance your proficiency concerning France visa requirements, including how to apply, required documents, and France visa types.
In this article, get exemplary steps for applying for a France Schengen visa from the Philippines, required documents needed for submitting a France visa application, and types of France visas.
According to the statistics of the European Union, the acceptance rate of Filipinos for a Schengen visa is more elevated than other 26 Schengen states. The statistics show the result for France visa endorsement from the Philippines is more than 90%, and this will be 100% if you comprehend how to apply precisely and thoroughly.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of France Schengen Visa From Philippines
We documented all Schengen visa types for France. You will need to choose the visa type according to your trip purpose.
- French Tourist / Visit Visa.
- French Medical Visa.
- French Visa for Official Delegation.
- French Business Visa.
- French Visa for Student.
- French Airport Transit Visa.
- French Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- French Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- French Visa for Children.
Checklist of Required Documents for France Schengen Visa From The Philippines
Here is the checklist of all required documents that must organize before your French visa appointment.
- Passport: Must have remaining validity of six months, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Sponsorship Letter: complete details of the sponsor, why sponsor you, and other information.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be taken within six months. The photograph is sized with 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm. You can read more about photo requirements from here.
- France Schengen Visa Application form: The forms must sign by the applicant.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen Zone/France.
- Flight Itinerary/Reservation: It must have France going and return dates.
- Hotel Booking: the actual proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth documents of children, death papers of the spouse, etc.
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Means: indicate that you can handle all expenses of the France trip.
- Proof of occupation: you may provide any certificate which shows your profession in France, like a certificate of employment, proof of company registration, business Financial Statement, proof of school enrolment.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you prefer to visit France and give further details of your trip.
How to Apply for France Schengen Visa From Philippines?
Here are the steps to submit a French Schengen visa application at the visa application center. You will need to follow every procedure to save yourself from any inconvenience.
1) Go to France visa website france-visas.gouv.fr
2) Identify the France visa type
In this step, you need to fill the form by choosing the visa type according to your travel purpose. You can select France visa type from here.
After providing all the necessary information, you will get a supported documents list, which you need to arrange before attending a visa interview.
3) Book your visa application appointment
If you want to book an appointment for your France Schengen visa from the Philippines, you need to create an account by using this link.
After that, fill in the form with correct details one by one. Your information must be accurate and complete.
You can also book your French visa appointment using a third party “vfsglobal” this is the best service for applying for a Schengen visa globally.
4) Pay France visa fees
You can read more about paying fees for a France Schengen visa from the Philippines from here.
5) Attend the visa interview at the visa application center
After the appointment, you need to attend the France visa interview at the visa application center. You read more about the visa application center from here.
6) Track your France visa application
After taking a French visa interview, you can track your visa application using this link.