If you have a Philippine passport and want to explore Spain, you need to apply for a Schengen visa. But for applying for a Schengen visa, you have strong knowledge about how to apply for a Spain Schengen visa from the Philippines?, the required documents you have before submitting a Spain visa application?, and how much fee do you need to pay for getting Spain Schengen visa from Philippines.
So, if you are supposed to apply for a Spain visa from the Philippines, this article apprises step-by-step procedure to apply for a Spain visa from the Philippines. This document also helps with updated Schengen visa fees and the required documents to collect before a Spain visa interview in the Philippines.
After the review, we found that the acceptance rate of Spain Schengen visas from the Philippines is fantastic. According to the three years statistics of the European Union, we can say the Schengen visa rejection rate from the Philippines is just 7%.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Spain Visa Types from the Philippines
There are the following types of Spain Schengen visas that you can apply for them from the Philippines.
- Spain Tourist / Visit Schengen Visa.
- Spain Medical Schengen Visa.
- Spain Visa for Official Delegation.
- Spain Business Visa.
- Spain Visa for Student.
- Spain Airport Transit Visa.
- Spain Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Spain Visa for Children.
Required Documents for Spain Visa Application From Philippines
- Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be taken within six months. The photograph is sized with 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm. You can read more about photo requirements from here.
- Spain Schengen Visa Application form: The forms must sign by the applicant.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen Zone/Spain.
- Flight Itinerary/Reservation: It must have Spain going and return dates.
- Hotel Booking: the actual proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth documents of children, death papers of the spouse, etc.
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Means: indicate that you can handle all expenses of the Spain trip.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you prefer to visit Spain and give further details of your trip.
- Proof of Schengen Visa Fee Submission.
List of required documents with respect to “blsspainvisa“:
Spain Visa Application Fee From Philippines
The visa processing fee is mandatory for processing your visa application. Here are the different visa fees for various visa types:
For adult fee = Php 4,670
For children between 6 and 12 years = Php 2,340
For child below 6 years old = free of charge
Complete Steps to Apply for Spain Schengen Visa From Philippines
Please follow the step-by-step guide for applying for a Spain visa from the Philippines:
1) Go to the “blsspainvisa” official website and choose your visa type according to your travel purpose.
Please read all specifications regarding your selected visa type like visa fees, required documents, photo requirements, and visa processing time.
2) Download the Spain visa application form. You can download the application form from here, fill it and sign it.
At this stage, you need to arrange all required documents as we mentioned above.
3) After filling the form and arranging the documents, you need to book your Spain visa appointment. You can book your Spain visa appointment using this link.
4) Attend the visa interview at the embassy and submit all required documents along with the visa application form.
At that point, you might need to pay your visa application fees, so keep cash with you.
5) Track your visa application status using this link.