Acceding Schengen visa application is not an influential task, but acceding a precise visa application is requisite to get a Spain Schengen visa. You will need to acknowledge well Spain visa application requirements for proffering Spain visa application unreservedly. This article will cover rudimentary knowledge about Spain visa application requirements, required documents to get a Spain visa, dominant Spain visa types, and how to apply for a Spain Schengen visa.
The study, business, visit, and medical Spain visa are the quotidian types for Schengen visa. You will need to select any Spain Schengen visa type according to your trip purpose and obtain visa application requirements correspondingly.
Since 14 June 1985, after Spain signed the Schengen agreement, the gargantuan applications requiring for Spain Schengen visa every year. According to European Union statistics, the Spain visa application approval rate is more than 50%, but it is principal to apply competently and correctly.
|SUM of Uniform visas applied for
|SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)
|SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued
|SUM of Total LTVs issued
|SUM of Uniform visas not issued
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
|Share of MEVs
What are the types of Spain Schengen Visa?
Here are the following most generally used Spain visa types that you can choose correspondingly.
- Spain Medical Visa.
- Spain Visa for Official Delegation.
- Spain Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Spain Business Visa.
- Spain Visa for Student.
- Spain Airport Transit Visa.
- Spain Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Spain Visa for Children.
Required documents for Spain Schengen Visa application:
You must need to connect the following required documents with your Spain visa application.
- The Spain Schengen Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain journey is finished, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation: It must have Spain and going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euros and must cover the whole Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Reservation: The actual proof of residence after landing in Spain.
- Means of Subsistence: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the Spain trip.
Data Source: gob.es
Required documents for Employment-Based Spain Visa:
To obtain a Spain visa, you need to attach the following documents with your Spain visa application according to your employment status.
If an employed:
- Bank statement for the latest Six months
- No objection letter
- Employment contract
- Income tax return (ITR)
If a self-employed:
- Income tax return (ITR)
- Business license
- Company bank statement of latest Six months
If a student:
- Evidence of enrollment
- Acceptance letter from Spain university or college
- No objection letter
If a retired person:
- Latest Six months pension history
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the latest Six months
Please Note: All wanted documents must deliver by hand or by genuine service providers. If the Spain embassy did not get any required documents, then you may get a visa dismissal.
Additional required documents for Spain Schengen visa application:
Here we create a list of additional required documents for the most habitual Spain Schengen visas. You can add the specified documents for obtaining a higher visa approval rate.
Additional documents for Spain Husband / Wife Visa:
- Spain marriage certificate
- Spain family history
- Spain citizenship proof
Additional documents for Spain Study Visa:
- University enrollment certificate from the Spain university/college
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in Spain
- Approval Letter from the Spain institute/university
- Courses completion letter
Additional documents for Spain Airport Transit Visa:
- Valid visa of the destined country
- Valid passport
- Entry documents and an actual flight ticket for the destinated country
Additional Required documents for Spain Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Spain company
- Employer permission letter that allows you to travel to Spain
- Certified copy of the article of association and memorandum
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Sponsorship details must be mention inside the invitation letter
Additional required documents for Spain Medical Visa:
- Payment receipt of medical fees
- A local medical reports
- Medical attestation from the Spanish hospital/doctor.
- Commitment letter
Additional required documents for Spain Visit / Tourist Visa:
- An Invitation Letter – from your Spanish family, friends, and spouse.
- Six months latest bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- All passport copies
- The paper that proves your relationship with the person living in Spain(Sponsorship letter)
Additional documents for Spain Official Delegations Schengen Visa:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Reason of the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Hotel Booking for Spain trip
- Duration of trip & details
Spain Visa documents for Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Complete crew list
- Invitation letter from the Spanish contest organizer
- Entry Tickets
- Flight reservation
- Duration of stay
- Evidence of preceding performances
Additional required documents for Spain Children Visa:
- Children birth certificate
- Application form sign by both parents
- Parental travel consent form – if any parent lives in another country
- Parents income Proof
- Attested Travel permission letter from parents
- Both parents passport or identification documents
How to apply for a Spain Schengen Visa?
- Search where you need to submit for Spain Visa application(Embassy / VFS Services)
- Select the type of Spain visa for which you want to apply
- Fill the Spain visa application form
- Attach all required documents with the application
- Book your visa appointment at the Spain embassy/consulate
- Attend the interview
- Wait for the final result
How to apply for Spain Visa Extention?
You can request a Spain visa extension, but the extension is only accepted if any changes will append after arriving in Spain.
How to get a flight booking for the Spain Visa Application?
You can book a verifiable flight reservation for Spain from the following link.
How to get a hotel reservation for the Spain Schengen Visa Application?
You can get a confirmed proof of accommodation for Spain by using this link.