Are you living in Miami, FL? and desire to dwell in Italy, then you need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Miami. We design this composition for those travelers who examine Italian visa exigencies and steps to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Miami, USA.
Check You Will Need Schengen Visa for Entry Italy or Not?
USA passport holders do not need to get a Schengen visa for European entry. If you are a foreign national of the United States, you would be required to apply for a Schengen visa for Italy.
There are the following categories if you get placed in any of them, you need to get a Schengen visa to visit Italy.
- Foreign citizens living in Miami(permanent or temporary residence permit) and their citizenship country have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders have not allowed entering Europe without a Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside Miami need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from your home country(not Miami).
- Internationals living in Miami and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence need to apply for a Schengen visa.
Types of Italy Schengen Visa You Have to Applied From Miami
Here are the following types of Italy Schengen visas. You can pick any of them according to your expedition purpose.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Subordinate Work Visa
- Italian Visa for Religious-Activity
- Italian Elective Residency Visa
- Italian Independent Work Visa
- Italian Medical Visa
- Italian Study/Research Visa
Required Documents to Applying for Italian Schengen Visa From Miami:
If you want to submit an Italy visa application yourself, you will attach the following documents with your visa application.
- Two Italy Schengen Visa Application Forms: signed by the applicant.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Italy trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Evidence of work/business in Miami: This includes bank statements with the latest six months of salaries and business transactions(if applicable).
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 45mm X 35mm in size. To get more information regarding Schengen visa photograph details, please open this link.
- Miami Driving License or Identification Card.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Italy?. and provide further details of your trip.
- Flight Reservation Ticket: It must have Italy going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking: The actual proof of residence after landing in Italy.
- Proof of Funds: Proof of sufficient financial assets in the U.S, latest bank statements.
- Payable Slip of Visa Fee
You can read more regarding Italian Schengen visa required documents from “consmiami.esteri.it“.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply for Italian Schengen Visa from Miami?
If you need to apply for an Italy visa from Miami need to follow the following steps:
1) Go to consmiami.esteri.it
2) Check Italian visa requirements concerning your nationality/Check do you need a Schengen visa or not
The first step to take is to check do you want a Schengen visa or not. You can check it from here.
3) Collect all the mentioned documents
After confirming your eligibility in the above step, you will find the list you all the required documents for your Italian visa type.
Before visa appointment booking, it is chief to arrange all required documents before the interview.
4) Book your Italian visa appointment from Miami
After exhibiting the required documents, you can book your Italian visa appointment using this link.
5) Attend the visa Interview
In this step, you will need to attend a visa interview where you schedule it. Please arrive at the visa application center on time and bring all required documents besides you.
6) Collect/Receive your passport
After the embassy decides on your application, you will overtake your passport to VAC directly or receive it via USPS Express Mail.
How Can I Pay Fee for Italian Schengen Visa from Miami?
The embassy/consulate only accepts the visa application fee in pay order mode. Any other payment methods not be accepted.
Pay orders must be addressed to the Consolato Generale d’Italia in Miami.
You can more read about Italian visa fee from Miami using this link.
Contact Consulate General of Italy in Miami
If you have any general questions concerning the Italy visa application or you want to track your visa application, you may contact Consulate on the following information.
OFFICE HOURS (For Appointment only)
- Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday: Closed to the Public