As Filipinos, it is good news that they have an excellent Italy Schengen visa acceptance rate, but that is essential to apply accurately for an Italy Schengen visa from the Philippines.
So, most applicants have no idea how to apply for an Italy Schengen visa from the Philippines, where to submit the application and the types of an Italian Schengen visa.
This article is the step-by-step solution for applying for an Italy Schengen visa from the Philippines, and what are the required documents you will need for applying for an Italy visa.
Philippines national must know the perfect understanding regarding the application procedure for Italy visa because according to European Union statistics, the rejection rate for Philippines application is just 5%. So better knowledge will give you more chances to win an Italian visa.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Types of Italy Schengen Visa from Philippines
Here are the following types of Italian visas. You need to select the Italy visa type according to the purpose of your trip.
- Italy Tourist / Visit Schengen Visa.
- Italy Medical Schengen Visa.
- Italy Visa for Official Delegation.
- Italy Business Visa.
- Italy Visa for Student.
- Italy Airport Transit Visa.
- Italy Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Italy Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Italy Visa for Children.
Required Documents to Applying for Italy Schengen Visa From Philippines
Here are the documents you need to attach with your Italy visa application. You will need to arrange all documents before going for a visa appointment.
- Passport: Must have remaining validity of six months, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Sponsorship Letter: complete details of the sponsor, why sponsor you, and other information.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be taken within six months. The photograph is sized with 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm. You can read more about photo requirements from here.
- Italy Schengen Visa Application form: The forms must sign by the applicant.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen Zone/Italy.
- Flight Itinerary/Reservation: It must have Italy going and return dates.
- Hotel Booking: the actual proof of accommodation after landing in Italy.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth documents of children, death papers of the spouse, etc.
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Means: indicate that you can handle all expenses of the Italy trip.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you prefer to visit Italy and give further details of your trip.
- Proof of Schengen Visa Fee Submission.
You can find below the Italian visa requirement mentioned by “the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy“:
Steps to Applying for Italy Schengen Visa from Philippines
Here are the steps you should need to follow to submit an Italy visa application precisely.
1) Choose visa type according to the purpose of stay in Italy
You can find more regarding Italy Schengen visa types from here. You can apply for any visa type from above and attach the required documents accordingly.
Note: this article explains short-stay Italy visas like tourist/visit. So if you want to apply for any other visa type, please use this link for information.
2) Biometric information gathering
Here you will need to provide your fingerprint scan and photograph in-person to the embassy or visa application center. Your data is stored for five years that you will not need to again biometric within five years.
3) Where to submit an Italy visa application from the Philippines
There are two ways to submit your documents:
a) Submit to the embassy of Italy(only for EU citizens and family members)
After preparing the application and arranging the documents, EU citizens and family members can submit their applications to the Italian embassy directly.
Here is the contact information in the case of any assistance:
Phone: +63 998 588 7671
b) All other applicants can submit their Italy visa applications via “VIA PIASI CENTER“
Go to via.piasi.ph and complete your profile by filling in all details.
You can contact and apply directly by using the following information:
where to draw your Italy Schengen visa application:
Manila Office: 3rd Floor, Allegro Center, 2284 Chino Roces Extension, Barangay Magallanes Makati City 1232
Cebu Office: Unit 1004-B 1oth Floor, Keppel Center Samar Loop corner Cardinal Rosales Ave. Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Phone: 1-900-101-2200, (02) 845-9200.
What Is The Fee for An Italy Schengen visa from Philippines?
Below are fees for a Schengen visa concerning ages. It can vary timely you can check the latest charges before going visa interview.
For adult fee = 80 Euros
For children between 6 and 12 years = 40 Euros
For child below 6 years old = free of charge
Note: All visa application fees are non-refundable.
How Do Long Can I Stay In Italy On Schengen Visa?
You can stay in Italy for 90 days within any 180 days on a short-stay Italy visa.