Submitting a precise application is the supreme step for getting any country visa. If you want to earn a Schengen visa for Slovenia, it is foremost to know Slovenia visa application requirements first. So we prepare this article full of instructions regarding Slovenia visa application, how to apply for Slovenia visa, and types of Slovenia visa application.
Since 21 December 2007, after Slovenia signed the Schengen agreement, the notable applications obtain Slovenia Schengen visas every year. According to European Union statistics, the Slovenia visa application approval rate is more than 81%, but it is principal to apply rightly and accurately.
|Years||SUM of Uniform visas applied for||SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)||SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued||SUM of Total LTVs issued||SUM of Uniform visas not issued||Not issued rate for uniform visas||Share of MEVs|
In this article, you will discover Slovenia visa application requirements, what are the required documents for Slovenia visas, the types of Slovenia visas, and how to apply/submit a Slovenia Schengen visa application?
Types of Slovenia Schengen Visa?
Here are the following most generally used Slovenia visa types that you can choose correspondingly.
- Slovenia Business Visa.
- Slovenia Visa for Student.
- Slovenia Airport Transit Visa.
- Slovenia Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Slovenia Medical Visa.
- Slovenia Visa for Official Delegation.
- Slovenia Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Slovenia Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Slovenia Visa for Underage Children.
Required documents for Slovenia Visa application:
You must need to attach the following required documents with your Slovenia Schengen visa application.
- The Slovenia Schengen Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Slovenia journey is finished, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Slovenia and provide further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation: It must have Slovenia and going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking/Reservation: The actual proof of residence after landing in Slovenia.
- Means of Subsistence: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the Slovenia trip.
Data Source: washington.embassy.si
Required documents for Employment-Based Slovenia Visa:
To obtain a Slovenia visa, you need to attach the following documents with your Slovenia visa application according to your employment status.
If an employed:
- Bank statement for the latest Six months
- No objection letter
- Employment contract
- Income tax return (ITR)
If a self-employed:
- Income tax return (ITR)
- Business license
- Company bank statement of latest Six months
If a student:
- Evidence of enrollment
- Acceptance letter from Slovenia university or college
- No objection letter
If a retired person:
- Latest Six months pension history
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the latest Six months
Please Note: All required documents must deliver by hand or by authentic service providers. If the Slovenia embassy did not get any required documents, then you may get a visa rejection.
Additional required documents for Slovenia Schengen visa application:
Here we create a list of further documents for the most frequently used Slovenia visas. You can append the specified documents for obtaining a visa approval chance.
Additional documents for Slovenia Husband / Wife Visa:
- Slovenia marriage certificate
- Slovenia family history
- Slovenia citizenship proof
Additional documents for Slovenia Study Visa:
- University enrollment certificate from the Slovenia university/college
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in Slovenia
- Approval Letter from the Slovenia institute
- Courses completion letter
Additional documents for Slovenia Airport Transit Schengen Visa:
- Valid visa of the destined country
- Valid passport
- Entry documents and an actual flight ticket for the destinated country
Additional Required documents for Slovenia Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Slovenia company
- Employer permission letter that allows you to travel to Slovenia
- Certified copy of the article of association and memorandum
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Sponsorship details must be mention inside the invitation letter
Additional required documents for Slovenia Medical Visa:
- Payment receipt of medical fees
- A local medical reports
- Medical attestation from the Slovenia hospital/doctor.
- Commitment letter
Additional required documents for Slovenia Visit / Tourist Visa:
- An Invitation Letter – from your Slovenia family, friends, and spouse.
- Six months latest bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- All passport copies
- The paper that proves your relationship with the person living in Slovenia(Sponsorship letter)
Additional documents for Slovenia Official Delegations Schengen Visa:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Reason of the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Hotel Booking for Slovenia trip
- Duration of trip & details
Slovenia Visa documents for Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Complete crew list
- Invitation letter from the Slovenia contest organizer
- Entry Tickets
- Flight Itinerary
- Duration of stay
- Evidence of preceding performances
Additional required documents for Slovenia Children Visa:
- Children birth certificate
- Application form sign by both parents
- Parental travel consent form – if any parent lives in another country
- Parents income Proof
- Attested Travel permission letter from parents
- Both parents passport or identification documents
How to apply for a Slovenia Schengen Visa?
- Search where you need to submit for Slovenia Visa application(Embassy / VFS Services)
- Select the type of Slovenia visa for which you want to apply
- Fill the Slovenia visa application form
- Attach all required documents with the application
- Book your visa appointment at the Slovenia embassy/consulate
- Attend the interview
- Wait for the final result
How to apply for Slovenia Visa Extention?
You can request a Slovenia visa extension, but the extension is only accepted if any changes will append after arriving in Slovenia.
How to get a flight itinerary for the Slovenia Visa Application?
You can book a verifiable flight reservation for Slovenia from the following link.
How to get a hotel booking for the Slovenia Schengen Visa Application?
You can get a confirmed proof of accommodation for Slovenia by using this link.