We decorate this article for Egyptians who want to travel France and acquire the step-by-step guide to apply for a French Schengen visa from Egypt. This document is related to tips and tricks concerning French visa application and how you can submit an application to the French consulate general in Cairo with a 100% success rate. Moreover, we prepare this content to facilitate Egyptians who will not like to hire highly paid travel agents or any external source for getting a French Schengen visa. So the procedure used in this article is as simple as any contemporary traveler can apply for French Schengen by following it.
This article furnishes the ultimate procedure for applying for a French Schengen visa from Egypt, the required documents, and where to solicit the visa application after the completion. This artifact will assist with the requirements of the chosen French visa type to accede the application to the embassy. So, you can lead a French visa application by following the steps mentioned in this article.
After the in-depth study of European Union Statistics regarding the number of French visa applications received every year from Egypt, we can say the approval ratio is much satisfied. We can measure more than 80% chances of getting a French visa approval from Egypt if the appropriate procedure will follow.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of French Schengen Visa from Egypt
If you want to apply for a French visa first, you need to select the visa type from the below list, and you should pick the visa type accordingly to your travel purpose.
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Visit Visa
- French Tourist Visa
- French Visa for Voluntary Work
- French Student Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Young traveler
- French Medical Purpose Visa
Here you can read more about Short/Long stay French visa types and will muster all the required requirements.
Required Documents List for Applying French Schengen Visa from Egypt
The predominant way to increase chances for visa approval is to gather the required documents decently. You should collect all the following documents before your visa appointment and keep them affixed to your visa application.
- French Schengen Visa Online Application: Fill out the online French visa application form, and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures in color. 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (Round-Trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): You can find the best way to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Socio-Professional Status: Proof of evidence to have a reasonable job with a signed contract letter, business trading letter (if you own a business), and admission letter (in case of study).
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Proof of the latest three months bank statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to France.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can get general information regarding the required documents for a French visa using this official source.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply French Schengen Visa from Egypt
Here are the following steps derived from France-Visas. These will accommodate you to submit the French visa application directly to the French consulate general in Egypt.
1) Collect visa requirements
First, you need to inspect the visa requirements using the visa wizard and find the essential requirements like required documents, processing time, visa fees, etc.
2) Fill French visa application
After reviewing all requirements, fill out the online French visa application using this link. Once you fill it out, keep it with all the required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
You can book an appointment using TLS Contact, the only official source where you get a visa appointment date for application submission.
4) Submit your visa application
Once you book the appointment, visit TLS Contact centers for a visa interview at the scheduled time. You can find the centers location below:
5) Track your visa application
If you want to track your visa application after submission, you can visit this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the French consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the TLS Center.
French Schengen Visa Application Fee from Egypt
You will charge the following Schengen visa fees. You may get an actual amount by converting them to your currency using the current exchange rate.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 Euros
If you read about French Schengen visa fees, please look into the Visa Fees Table using this link.
Contact France Consulate General in Egypt
You may contact the French consulate general if you have queries regarding your French visa application or visa appointment.
Address: 29 av. Ch. de Gaulle, BP 1777, Guizeh
Phone: +202 35 67 32 00