If you want to visit any part of the Schengen area/country, you need to apply for a Schengen visa first, for that you will need to submit the Schengen visa application to the embassy or request online(VFS service). Today in this article, we discuss Greece visa application requirements, Greece visa types, required documents needed to apply for a Greece visa, and how we can apply for a Greece Schengen visa.
Greece signed the Schengen agreement on 6 November 1992 after the consensus they’re a vast number of applications received to the Greece embassies or consulates. As Greece invite whole world citizen for the visit, business, study or living permanently, this might be the common reason for getting such a prodigious number of applications every year.
Please Note: submitting the proper documents is the precondition for getting a Schengen visa successfully. So you need to first select visa type by considering your travel purpose, and then attached required documents with your Greece Schengen visa application accordingly.
Types of Greece Schengen Visa:
- Greece Medical Visa
- Greece Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- Greece Minors Visa
- Greece Visa for Official Delegation
- Greece Visa for Students
- Greece Airport Transit Visa
- Greece Tourist or Visit Visa
- Greece Business Purpose Visa
- Husband/Wife Visa (Greece Citizens)
List of Prevailing Documents Requirements For Greece Visa Application:
The following required documents that you merely need to attach with your Greece visa application.
- Greece Visa Application Form.
- A Valid Passport and Previous passport copies(if applicable).
- Two recent photographs, you can find more about photos from here.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation.
- Travel Medical Insurance must be covering the Greece and Schengen area.
- Hotel Booking, proof of accommodation in Greece.
- Proof of sufficient means.
- Civil status evidence.
Required Documents if you are employed:
- Employment confirmation.
- Source of Salary.
- No objection letter/NOC from the company.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Bank statement for the latest Six months.
Required Documents if you are a student:
- Evidence of registration.
- Acceptance letter from university or college.
- NOC letter from the educational institute.
Required Documents if you are self-employed:
- Company bank statement of the most current six months.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
- Business permit proof.
If a retired person:
- Pension statement(Six months).
- Proof of regular income produced by the property for the latest six months.
Keep in mind that you are responsible for attaching or transfer all the above necessary documents to the embassy by yourself or using any authorized service. If you fail to submit all required documents to the Greece embassy, you may face visa rejection.
Addition Application Documents Requirements for Most Common Types of Greece Visa :
Here is the list which you find helpful while submitting visa application documents to the consulate. You need to select any of your desired visa types and attach these below additional documents along with your Greece visa application and increase visa approval chance.
Documents Requirements for Greece Student Visa Application:
- Mean of Subsistence.
- Approval Letter.
- University matriculation certificate from Greece university/college.
Documents Requirements for Greece Minor Visa Application:
- Travel permission letter from parents.
- Parental travel consent form: from another country living parent.
- Parents income Proof.
Required Additional Documents for Greece Bussiness Visa Application:
- Early Trade relationship proof letter.
- Trade License.
- Proof of sufficient means for Greece trip.
- Business bank statement of latest 6 months.
- An invitation letter from the Greece company.
- Leaving permission certificate from the company.
- Article of Association.
Required Additional Documents for Greece Visit/Tourist Visa Application:
- Complete Travel Itinerary.
- Means of Subsistence.
- Six months of Bank statement.
- An invitation letter – from your family, friends, and spouse.
Additional Documents Requirments for Greece transit visa application:
- An original valid visa.
- Flight ticket for the destined country.
- Other traveling documents.
Greece Visa Additional Documents For Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Comprehensive List of Crew members.
- Invitation letter from the event organizer or higher executives in Greece.
- Continuation of stay.
- Round Trip travel confirmation
Additional Documents Requirments for Greece Medical Visa Application:
- A medical record.
- Payment receipt of medical fees.
- Medical attestation from the Greece hospital or doctor.
Additional Required Documents for Greece Husband/Wife Visa(Greece Citizens):
- Greece citizenship proof.
- Greece marriage certificate.
- Greece family history book.
Additional Documents Requirments for Official Delegations Greece Visa Application:
- The official invitation letter.
- Duration of stay
- Hotel Booking
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Proof for the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations).
How Can I Apply For Greece Visa?
To move with your Greece visa application, you need to pick these steps:
- You need to discover where you can apply for a visa application.
- Select the Greece visa type according to your travel purpose.
- Prepare all required documents for the Greece Schengen visa application.
- Make a visa appointment.
- Attend the visa interview at the relevant Greece Embassy/Consulate/VAC.
- Wait for the final result.
How Can I find Verifiable Flight Reservation for Greece Visa Application?
You can get 100% verifiable flight reservation/itinerary for Greece visa application by clicking this link, we provide flight reservation in 1 – 2 hour and it contains 3 weeks validity.
How to Get Valid Hotel Booking for Greece Visa Application?
A confirmed hotel booking should be verifiable via hotel management on phone and email. You can get a valid hotel booking for your Greece visa application by using this link.