Traveling is heart-touching art of life, and if talking about travel to Europe, it will be more joyful. Visiting Europe is quite strenuous, but you can make your dream possible by visiting the beyond place in the world called Estonia. You can make the trip to Estonia practicable only if you can successfully get a Schengen visa for Estonia. Before starting to get an Estonia visa, you need to know about Estonia Schengen visa application requirements.
This document discovers the application requirements for an Estonia Schengen visa, Estonia visa types, and how to apply for an Estonia visa. So, If you travel to Estonia for a visit, study, business, or tourism, you need to apply for an Estonia Schengen visa. Read this article wholly and instruct yourself on applying for an Estonia Schengen visa.
Now let’s get the start.
Estonia is officially known as the Republic of Estonia, located in northern Europe. It has covered an area of 17,462 sq mi and has a more than 1.325 million population. Estonia’s population lives with a high standard because it has a modern educated and medical system.
Since 16 April 2003, after signing the Schengen Agreement and becomes a member state of the Schengen area, million of aspirants apply for an Estonia Schengen visa every year. Every year millions of travelers visit Estonia for possessing the most charming tourist places of Estonia.
Students or scholars are travel to Estonia for study and training but, an enormous number of travelers visited Estonia every year for the following reasons:
To visiting major cities of Estonia:
To exploring famous places in Estonia:
- Soomaa National Park
- Rakvere Castle
- Narva Castle
Below are the last three years’ statistics, which show traveler’s interest frequency of applying for the Estonia Schengen visa.
|Years||SUM of Uniform visas applied for||SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)||SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued||SUM of Total LTVs issued||SUM of Uniform visas not issued||Not issued rate for uniform visas||Share of MEVs|
Data Source: Europa
From here, let’s start by discussing Estonia Schengen visa application requirements and the necessary required documents that are important for applying for an Estonia Schengen visa.
What Are The Mian Types of Estonia Schengen Visa?
- Estonia Medical Visa
- Estonia Digital Nomad Visa
- Estonia Airport Transit Visa
- Estonia Tourist or Visit Visa
- Estonia Business Purpose Visa
- Estonian Citizens Husband/Wife Visa
- Estonia Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
- Estonia Visa for Under-age(Minors Visa)
- Estonia Visa for Official Delegation
- Estonia Visa for Study, Research, or Educational Training
Will I Need to Apply For Estonia Visa?
You require to get a Schengen visa for Estonia if you are from the accompanying:
- If you are from the attached list.
- Non-Citizen of the Nordic country.
- Non-Citizen of the European country.
- If your country signed the Schengen agreement, but you are not allowing to travel.
- Citizen or Passport holder of Non-Visa Free Zone/Third World Country.
- Your Home Country has not Signed a Schengen agreement.
- Non-family member of EU/EAA.
What Are The General Required Documents for Estonia Schengen Visa Application?
Here the list of required application documents that you need to get before applying for an Estonia visa and Estonia VFS Service.
- The Estonia Schengen visa application form
- Your passport: Must be valid for three months after your trip is ended, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two passport size photographs: have captured your recent face and with the light background color.
- A cover letter: Explain why you wish to visit Estonia and give further details on your trip.
- Round trip flight reservation.
- Schengen Travel Health Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen zone.
- Proof of civil status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking: A valid evidence of accommodation that shows your place of stay after landing in Estonia.
- Means of Subsistence: Evidence shows that you will put all expenses on your shoulder.
Please review Estonia foreign ministry evidence regarding Estonia Schengen visa requirements.
Employment-Based Required Documents For Estonia Schengen visa?
To apply for an Estonia visa, you need to attach the following required documents with your visa application according to your employment status.
If an employee:
- Employment agreement
- Bank statement for the freshest Six months
- Source of Salary
- No objection letter/NOC from the company
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Declaration of Income Tax.
If a self-employer:
- Business license proof
- Company bank statement of the most recent six months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student/scholar/trainer:
- Evidence of enrolment
- Permission letter form university or college
If a retired person:
- Freshest six months pension statement
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the last six months
Please Note: All of the above documents must submit by hand or use any authenticate service to deliver to the embassy. If the embassy did not get any required indenture, then you may get visa denial.
Additional Required Documents for Estonia Schengen Visa
Its Always suggested to attaching some additional documents to support your visa application. You must select the required documents according to your travel purpose or visa type.
Below the following additional documents mentioned, try to get all required documents before submitting the Estonia application to the embassy.
Additional Documents For Estonia Airport Transit Visa:
- An original valid visa.
- Entry consent documents or flight ticket for the destined country.
Estonia Visa Additional Documents For Study, Training, or Research Purposes:
- University enrollment certificate from Estonian university /college.
- Mean of Subsistence – A letter which explains how you will comprise study expenses.
- Acceptance Letter.
Additional Documents For Estonia Visit/Tourist Visa:
- Six months of Bank statement.
- An invitation letter – from your family, friends, and spouse.
- Detailed Travel Itinerary.
- Means of Subsistence.
Additional Documents For Estonia Minors Visa:
- Parents income Proof.
- Travel permission letter from parents.
- Parental travel consent form: from another country living parent.
Please Note: Parents or guardians of under-age children should be available in the embassy or consulate at the time of the visa application process.
For Estonia Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Estonian company.
- Leaving permission certificate from the company.
- Article of Association.
- Previous Trade relationship letter.
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Business bank statement of last six months.
Additional Documents for Official Delegations Estonia Visa:
- The official invitation letter.
- Proof for the trip (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations).
- Duration of stay
- Hotel Booking
- Identity documents of the applicant
Additional Documents for Husband/Wife(Estonia Citizens) Visa:
- Estonian citizenship proof.
- Estonian marriage certificate.
- Estonian family history book.
For Estonia Medical Visa:
- A medical report.
- Payment receipt of medical fees.
- Medical attestation from the Estonian hospital or doctor.
Estonia Visa For Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Flight Reservation/Flight Itinerary.
- Complete List of Crew members.
- Invitation letter from the event organizer or higher authorities in Estonia.
- Duration of stay.
What Are The Required Documents for Estonia Digital Nomad Visa?
- Your Curriculum Vitae(CV), Professional Experience.
- Letter of Confirmation: This shows that your employer offers a remote job to you from Estonia.
- Job Contract Letter.
- Source of Income, last six months bank statement.
How To Apply For Estonia Schengen Visa?
To proceed with your short-stay Estonia visa application, you require to catch these steps:
- You need to indicate where you can apply for a visa application.
- Select the Estonia visa type according to your travel purpose.
- Prepare all required documents for the Estonia Schengen visa application.
- Make a visa appointment with the Estonia Embassy or Consulate from your home country.
- Attend the visa interview at the relevant Estonian Embassy/Consulate/VAC.
How Can I Book Flight Reservation for Estonia Schengen Visa?
If you are worried about how to find a verifiable flight reservation for your Estonia visa application? No need to upset book a verifiable flight itinerary from the following link.
How to Get Valid Hotel Booking for Estonia Schengen Visa?
Always attach valid proof of accommodation with your Estonia visa application. A confirmed hotel booking should be verifiable via hotel management on phone and email. You can get a valid hotel by using this link.
How to Apply For Estonia Schengen Visa Extention?
The extension is only feasible if some visa rules or policy will change after the visa endorsement. Please keep in mind, your short-stay visa never passing above 90 days.
Please Note: Must check Estonia Schengen visa requirements from the embassy or official websites before submitting the visa application.