Most travelers who want to fly to Poland will be facing the common issue regarding Poland visa application requirements, required documents, and how to apply for a Poland visa? So we are going to announce the good news that this article is a complete guide for applying for a Poland Schengen visa by self. This paper presents step-by-step knowledge about Poland visa types and utter procedure to submitting a Poland Schengen visa application.
To begin visa application submission, you need to choose the Poland visa type according to your trip purpose. You can select any visa types like study, visit, medical, or business Poland visa for traveling. Afterward, you need to submit your visa application accompanying the required documents(mention below) at the Poland embassy.
Since 16 April 2003, when Poland signed the Schengen agreement, extensive applications are plowed for Poland Schengen visas every year. According to European Union statistics, the Poland visa application approval rate is more than 80%, but it is imperative to apply wholly and flawlessly.
|Years||SUM of Uniform visas applied for||SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)||SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued||SUM of Total LTVs issued||SUM of Uniform visas not issued||Not issued rate for uniform visas||Share of MEVs|
In this brief, you will find ample Poland visa application requirements, grasping about required documents for Poland visa, types of Poland visa, and how to apply/submit Poland Schengen visa application?
What are the types of Poland Visas?
Please decide the proper Poland visa type according to your travel determination.
- Poland Business Visa.
- Poland Visa for Student.
- Poland Airport Transit Visa.
- Poland Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Poland Medical Visa.
- Poland Visa for Official Delegation.
- Poland Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Poland Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Poland Visa for Underage Children.
Wanted documents for the Poland Schengen Visa application:
You must need to attach the following lacked documents with your Poland Schengen visa application.
- The Poland Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Poland journey is performed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Poland and provide further details of your trip.
- Flight Itinerary Reservation: It must have Poland going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking: The actual proof of residence after landing in Poland.
- Means of Subsistence: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the Poland journey.
Wanted documents for Employment/Work-Based Poland Visa:
To necessitating a Poland visa, you oblige to attach the following documents with your visa application according to your working position.
If an employed:
- Bank statement for the latest Six months
- No objection letter
- Employment contract
- Income tax return (ITR)
If a self-employed:
- Income tax return (ITR)
- Business license
- Company bank statement of latest Six months
If a student:
- Evidence of enrollment
- Acceptance letter from Poland university or college
- No objection letter
If a retired person:
- Latest Six months pension history
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the latest Six months
Please Note: All required documents must transfer by hand or use by any reliable service providers to deliver them. If the Poland embassy did not get any required documents, then you may get a visa refusal.
Additional required documents for Poland Schengen visa:
Here we create a list of supplementary documents for the most regularly used Poland visas. You can append the below-mentioned documents for gaining a visa approval chance.
Additional documents for Polish Husband / Wife Visa:
- Polish marriage certificate
- Polish family history
- Polish citizenship proof
Additional documents for Poland Study Visa:
- University enrollment certificate from the Polish university/college
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in Poland
- Approval Letter from the Poland institute
- Courses completion letter
Additional documents for Poland Airport Transit Schengen Visa:
- Valid visa of the destined country
- Valid passport
- Entry documents and an actual flight ticket for the destinated country
Additional documents for Poland Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Polish company
- Employer permission letter that allows you to travel to Poland
- Certified copy of the article of association and memorandum
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Sponsorship details must be mention inside the invitation letter
Additional required documents for Poland Medical Schengen Visa:
- Payment receipt of medical fees
- A local medical report
- Medical attestation from the Polish hospital/doctor.
- Commitment letter
Additional documents for Poland Visit / Tourist Schengen Visa:
- An Invitation Letter – from your Polish family, friends, and spouse.
- Six months latest bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- All passport copies
- The paper that proves your relationship with the person living in Poland(Sponsorship letter)
Additional documents for Poland Official Delegations Schengen Visa:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Reason of the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Hotel Booking for Poland trip
- Duration of trip & details
Poland Visa documents for Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Complete crew list
- Invitation letter from the Poland contest organizer
- Entry Tickets
- Flight Itinerary
- Duration of stay
- Evidence of preceding performances
Additional documents for Poland Underage Children Visa:
- Children birth certificate
- Application form sign by both parents
- Parental travel consent form – if any parent lives in another country
- Parents income Proof
- Attested Travel permission letter from parents
- Both parents passport or identification documents
How to apply for a Poland Schengen Visa?
- Search where you need to submit for Poland Visa application(Embassy / VFS Services)
- Select the type of Polish visa for which you want to apply
- Fill the Poland visa application form
- Attach all required documents
- Book your visa appointment at the Polish embassy/consulate
- Attend the interview
- Wait for the final result
Can I apply for a Poland Visa Extention?
You can request a Poland Schengen visa extension, but the extension is unique and only specify if any changes will append after landing in Poland.
How to get a flight booking for the Poland Schengen Visa Application?
You can book a verifiable dummy flight ticket from the following link.
How to get a hotel booking for the Poland Schengen Visa Application?
You can get a confirmed hotel booking by using this link.