We assemble this article for those who want to move to Slovakia and looking for Slovakia visa application requirements for the outright Schengen visa application process. Acquiring a Schengen visa for Slovakia is not a pleasant task if you have not a solid understanding of Slovakia visa application requirements, required documents, and the most common types of Slovakia visa, then you may face visa rejection.
The predominant stride before scrutinizes Slovakia Schengen visa application requirements to select visa type according to your travel purpose. You can choose trip purposes like Study, business, Medical, or Visit and then apply for a visa according to the specific visa application requirements.
Since 19 December 2011, after Slovakia signed the Schengen agreement, significant applications pertain for Slovakia Schengen visas every year. According to European Union statistics, the Slovakia visa application approval rate is more than 79%, but it is principal to apply correctly and flawlessly.
|SUM of Uniform visas applied for
|SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)
|SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued
|SUM of Total LTVs issued
|SUM of Uniform visas not issued
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
|Share of MEVs
In this indenture, you will find Slovakia visa application requirements, what are the required documents for Slovakia visas, the types of Slovakia visas, and how to apply/submit a Slovakia Schengen visa application?
Types of Slovakia Schengen Visa?
Here are the following most commonly used Slovakia visa types, you can choose correspondingly.
- Slovakia Business Visa.
- Slovakia Visa for Student.
- Slovakia Airport Transit Visa.
- Slovakia Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Slovakia Medical Visa.
- Slovakia Visa for Official Delegation.
- Slovakia Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Slovakia Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Slovakia Visa for Underage Children.
Required documents for Slovakia Visa application:
You must need to attach the following required documents with your Slovakia Schengen visa application.
- The Slovakia Schengen Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Slovakia journey is finished, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Slovakia and provide further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation: It must have Slovakia and going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking/Reservation: The actual proof of residence after landing in Slovakia.
- Means of Subsistence: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the Slovakia trip.
Data Source: mic.iom.sk
Required documents for Employment-Based Slovakia Visa:
To obtain a Slovakia visa, you need to attach the following documents with your Slovakia visa application according to your employment status.
If an employed:
- Bank statement for the latest Six months
- No objection letter
- Employment contract
- Income tax return (ITR)
If a self-employed:
- Income tax return (ITR)
- Business license
- Company bank statement of latest Six months
If a student:
- Evidence of enrollment
- Acceptance letter from Slovakia university or college
- No objection letter
If a retired person:
- Latest Six months pension history
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the latest Six months
Please Note: All required documents must deliver by hand or by authentic service providers. If the Slovakia embassy did not get any required documents, then you may get a visa rejection.
Additional required documents for Slovakia Schengen visa application:
Here we create a list of additional documents for the most regularly used Slovakia visas. You can append the mentioned documents for obtaining a visa approval chance.
Additional documents for Slovakia Husband / Wife Visa:
- Slovakia marriage certificate
- Slovakia family history
- Slovakia citizenship proof
Additional documents for Slovakia Study Visa:
- University enrollment certificate from the Slovakia university/college
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in Slovakia
- Approval Letter from the Slovakia institute
- Courses completion letter
Additional documents for Slovakia Airport Transit Schengen Visa:
- Valid visa of the destined country
- Valid passport
- Entry documents and an actual flight ticket for the destinated country
Additional Required documents for Slovakia Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Slovakia company
- Employer permission letter that allows you to travel to Slovakia
- Certified copy of the article of association and memorandum
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Sponsorship details must be mention inside the invitation letter
Additional required documents for Slovakia Medical Visa:
- Payment receipt of medical fees
- A local medical reports
- Medical attestation from the Slovakian hospital/doctor.
- Commitment letter
Additional required documents for Slovakia Visit / Tourist Visa:
- An Invitation Letter – from your Slovakia family, friends, and spouse.
- Six months latest bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- All passport copies
- The paper that proves your relationship with the person living in Slovakia(Sponsorship letter)
Additional documents for Slovakia Official Delegations Schengen Visa:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Reason of the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Hotel Booking for Slovakia trip
- Duration of trip & details
Slovakia Visa documents for Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Complete crew list
- Invitation letter from the Slovakia contest organizer
- Entry Tickets
- Flight Itinerary
- Duration of stay
- Evidence of preceding performances
Additional required documents for Slovakia Children Visa:
- Children birth certificate
- Application form sign by both parents
- Parental travel consent form – if any parent lives in another country
- Parents income Proof
- Attested Travel permission letter from parents
- Both parents passport or identification documents
How to apply for a Slovakia Schengen Visa?
- Search where you need to submit for Slovakia Visa application(Slovakia Embassy / VFS Services)
- Select the type of Slovakia visa for which you want to apply
- Fill the Slovakia visa application form
- Attach all required documents with the application
- Book your visa appointment at the Slovakia embassy/consulate
- Attend the interview
- Wait for the final result
How to apply for Slovakia Visa Extention?
You can request a Slovakia visa extension, but the extension is only accepted if any changes will append after arriving in Slovakia.
How to get a flight reservation for the Slovakia Visa Application?
You can book a verifiable flight reservation for Slovakia from the following link.
How to get a hotel booking for the Slovakia Schengen Visa Application?
You can get a confirmed proof of accommodation for Slovakia by using this link.