This brief document has based on those foreigners who live in Ottawa and desire to move Spain on a visit, business, family visit, study, or medical Schengen visa. If they have not got Canadian citizenship yet, they need to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Ottawa, Canada.
We present an outright guide regarding how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Ottawa, who will require a Schengen visa for Spain entry, and the requisite documents for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Ottawa, CA.
As per European Union statistics, you have an adequate opportunity to apply for a Spain visa because the rate of Spanish visa acceptance from Ottawa is 99%. So this is an apposite chance if you hold the nationality of a third-world country and currently living in Ottawa, Canada.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Check Do You Need Schengen Visa for Spain Entry?
Here is the list of foreign nationals who need a Schengen visa from Ottawa to make the Spain trip possible:
- Foreigners live in Ottawa, and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- The Canadian passport holder has restricted from Spain entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in Canada on a visit visa should need to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in Ottawa holding Permanent residency but not yet Canadian citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
Get more information concerning do you need a Spanish Schengen visa from Ottawa or not by visiting this link.
What are the types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Ottawa, Canada?
Find the following list of Spanish visas, which you can apply for accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Family Visit Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Study visa
- Spanish Diplomatic visa
- Spanish Medical visa
List of Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa From Ottawa, CA
Here is the list of all required documents for the Spanish visa application. Please make sure you have the following documents before the interview.
- Spanish Visa Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain?, and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
- Proof of Visa Fee Payment: attach visa application fee proof which is CAN $116.00 for people older than 12 and CAN $58.00 for children of 6 to 11. You can read more about Spanish visa fees from Ottawa using this link.
- Print of Online Visa Appointment Booking
- Proof of Status in Ottawa: document including residence permit, work letter, or study transcript.
- Proof of Residence in The National Capital Region
- Complete Signed Required Documents Checklist
You can find more information regarding the list of the required documents from the Consular Section of the Embassy of Spain in Ottawa, Canada.
Absolute Procedure for Apply Spanish Schengen Visa From Ottawa, CA
Here are the following steps you need to take to apply for a Spanish visa from Ottawa.
1) Check do you need a Schengen visa or not?
The first step is to check would you need a Schengen visa for Spain entry from Ottawa? You can read more about it using this article.
2) Book your visa Appointment
Book your visa appointment if you find getting a Schengen visa is mandatory for your trip after checking. You can book an appointment using this link.
3) Visit VAC for Application submission
The application will submit in person. You need to visit the visa application center on booked appointment date and submit the visa application along with all required documents.
4) Check visa application status
After applying, you will get proof of receipt with a code so that you can check your application status using this link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will notify by the embassy regarding acceptance or rejection. In both cases, you will collect your passport and documents from the consulate.
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Ottawa, CA:
You can contact the consulate for more information regarding your application or interview.
Office Address: 74 Stanley Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 1P4.
Phone: (613) 747-2252, 747-7293