If you want to migrate to Switzerland for a visit, study, medical, or business, you need to request for Switzerland Schengen visa. This article is the best way to attain counsel regarding Switzerland visa application requirements, required documents, plus how to apply for a Switzerland Schengen visa. The complete recap of this document builds abilities to submitting a Switzerland visa application faultlessly and independently.
Since 19 December 1996, after Switzerland endorsed the Schengen agreement, the gargantuan applications acquiesce for Switzerland Schengen visa every year. According to European Union statistics, the Switzerland visa application approval rate is more than 70%, but it is essential to apply effectively and precisely.
|Years||SUM of Uniform visas applied for||SUM of Total uniform visas issued (including MEV)||SUM of Multiple entry uniform visas (MEVs) issued||SUM of Total LTVs issued||SUM of Uniform visas not issued||Not issued rate for uniform visas||Share of MEVs|
What are the types of Switzerland Schengen Visa?
Here are the following most generally used Switzerland visa types that you can choose correspondingly.
- Switzerland Medical Visa.
- Switzerland Visa for Official Delegation.
- Switzerland Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- Switzerland Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- Switzerland Business Visa.
- Switzerland Visa for Student.
- Switzerland Airport Transit Visa.
- Switzerland Tourist / Visit Visa.
- Switzerland Visa for Children.
Required documents for Switzerland Schengen Visa application:
You must need to connect the following required documents with your Switzerland visa application.
- The Switzerland Schengen Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Switzerland journey is finished, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: Must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Switzerland and provide further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Itinerary: It must have Switzerland and going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euros and must cover the whole Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking: The actual proof of residence after landing in Switzerland.
- Means of Subsistence: This shows you have sufficient funds to complete the Switzerland trip.
Required documents for Employment-Based Switzerland Visa:
To obtain a Switzerland visa, you need to attach the following documents with your Switzerland visa application according to your employment status.
If an employed:
- Bank statement for the latest Six months
- No objection letter
- Employment contract
- Income tax return (ITR)
If a self-employed:
- Income tax return (ITR)
- Business license
- Company bank statement of latest Six months
If a student:
- Evidence of enrollment
- Acceptance letter from Switzerland university or college
- No objection letter
If a retired person:
- Latest Six months pension history
- Proof of regular income generated by the property for the latest Six months
Please Note: All required documents must transfer by hand or by reliable service providers. If the Switzerland embassy did not get any required documents, then you may get a visa dismissal.
Additional required documents for Switzerland Schengen visa application:
Here we create a list of additional required documents for the most habitual Switzerland Schengen visas. You can add the specified documents for obtaining a higher visa approval rate.
Additional required documents for Switzerland Husband / Wife Visa:
- Switzerland marriage certificate
- Switzerland family history
- Switzerland citizenship proof
Additional required documents for Switzerland Study Visa:
- University enrollment certificate from the Switzerland university/college
- Proof of sufficient funds for living in Switzerland
- Approval Letter from the Switzerland institute/university
- Courses completion letter
Additional required documents for Switzerland Airport Transit Visa:
- Valid visa of the destined country
- Valid passport
- Entry documents and an actual flight ticket for the destinated country
Additional Required documents for Switzerland Business Visa:
- An invitation letter from the Switzerland company
- Employer permission letter that allows you to travel to Switzerland
- Certified copy of the article of association and memorandum
- Trade License
- Mean of subsistence
- Sponsorship details must be mention inside the invitation letter
Additional required documents for Switzerland Medical Visa:
- Payment receipt of medical fees
- A local medical reports
- Medical attestation from the Switzerland hospital/doctor.
- Commitment letter
Additional required documents for Switzerland Visit / Tourist Visa:
- An Invitation Letter – from your Switzerland family, friends, and spouse.
- Six months latest bank statement
- Proof of sufficient funds for the trip
- All passport copies
- The paper that proves your relationship with the person living in Switzerland (Sponsorship letter)
Additional documents for Switzerland Official Delegations Schengen Visa:
- The official invitation letter
- Identity documents of the applicant
- Reason of the trip (negotiations, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Hotel Booking for Switzerland trip
- Duration of trip & details
Switzerland Visa documents for Sports, Cultural, Religious, or Film Crew Purposes:
- Complete crew list
- Invitation letter from the Switzerland contest organizer
- Entry Tickets
- Flight reservation
- Duration of stay
- Evidence of preceding performances
Additional required documents for Switzerland Children Visa:
- Children birth certificate
- Application form sign by both parents
- Parental travel consent form – if any parent lives in another country
- Parents income Proof
- Attested Travel permission letter from parents
- Both parents passport or identification documents
How to apply for a Switzerland Schengen Visa?
- Search where you need to submit for Switzerland Visa application(Embassy / VFS Services)
- Select the type of Switzerland visa for which you want to apply
- Fill the Switzerland visa application form
- Attach all required documents with the application
- Book your visa appointment at the Switzerland embassy/consulate
- Attend the interview
- Wait for the final result
How to apply for Switzerland Visa Extention?
You can request a Switzerland visa extension, but the extension is only accepted if any changes will append after arriving in Switzerland.
How to get a flight reservation for the Switzerland Visa Application?
You can book a verifiable flight itinerary for Switzerland from the following link.
How to get a hotel booking for the Switzerland Schengen Visa Application?
You can get a confirmed proof of accommodation for Switzerland by using this link.