If you are an asset Bahrain passport and longing to proceed Spain, you should apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Bahrain. As Bahrain is the foremost economically stable country in the middle east, thus the Bahrainis have no matters for getting visa approval for any country. But we are prattling about a Schengen visa which allows you to visit 27 European countries under a single trip, so obtaining a Schengen visa is not a simple piece of cake. Therefore we can say if you desire to travel Europe on a Schengen visa, you should have sufficient skills to submit a Spanish Schengen visa application and retrieve adequate requirements knowledge. You have comprehension concerning the required documents and a complete guide to applying for a Spanish Schengen visa from start to end.
Therefore we made this article to apprise the citizens of Bahrain with a step-by-step procedure regarding how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Bahrain, the required documents, and where to submit the visa application after the preparation. The same article will support non-Bahrain (not a citizen but living in Bahrain) to submit a visa application at the Spanish consulate thoroughly and flawlessly.
According to European Union Statistics, they receive several applications every year, and the visa approval ratio from Bahrain is almost 95%. Thus if you will apply with a veritable application and fulfill the appropriate documentation, you have extraordinary chances to acquire a Spanish Schengen visa acceptance from Bahrain.
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Bahrain
The paramount condition is to know the visa type before composing the visa application for any country. Hence you will choose a visa type from the below index according to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Transit Visa
- Spanish EEA/EU Dependent
- Spanish Study Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
Here is the link to the official webpage regarding Spanish visas. You can obtain necessary objectives like visa fees and required documents for specific visa types from the above link.
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Bahrain
The only way to achieve a success rate is by submitting the required documents with the Spanish visa application correctly. Moreover, owning an entire list of all documents is mandatory before attending the visa appointment, so your responsibility is to arrange the required documents in time to extricate yourself from visa rejection.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: It should duly fill and sign by the applicant. Please fill it out entirely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 1 Photograph: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Proof of Professional Status (for non-Bahraini): The letter has all details like employment status, salary package, labor card, and length of the job contract.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Residence: If you are non-Bahraini, you should submit a copy of a residence or work permit.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Bank Statement Proof (non-Bahraini): You should submit a six-months bank statement, and it should stamp by allocating bank.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can retrieve the list of the required documents from BLS Spain using this link. The same list you should position before submitting the visa application at the BLS Spain visa application center.
Step-by-Step Method to Apply Spanish Schengen Visa from Bahrain
Here are the following steps you should take for successful application submission. We derived these steps from BLS Spain as they are the only suggested official source for applying Spanish visa from Manama, Bahrain.
1) Collect your visa requirements
Once you are ready to apply, the first step is to select your visa type. You can choose the visa type accordingly to your travel intention. You can use this link to derive details like visa fees, required documents, processing time, and downloadable material.
2) Book your appointment
When you arrange all documents and fill out the application, you can book a visa appointment using this link. Before booking, please identify you have all required documents and translations (if applicable).
3) Visit the application center
It’s time to attend the visa appointment center on the booked date and submit the Spanish visa application with all documents in person. You can hold Schengen visa fees (cash form) because you should ask to pay fees during the appointment.
4) Track your visa application
Once your visa application is submitted fortuitously, you can track your application using this link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from Bahrain
Here are the following Schengen visa fees ordered concerning the age of the travelers. You should handle the fees in USD because no other currency will be acceptable.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 85 USD
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 42 USD
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Bahrain
You may contact the Spanish consulate directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Dream Tower 11th floor – Flat 111, Building 474, Road 1010, Block 410 – Bahrain
Postal address: POBox: 10871, Sanabis – Manama – Bahrain
Phone: + 973 1748 0048