If you are clenching an Egyptian passport and doting of travel to Spain, then you will apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Egypt. We consider the upcoming applicant who wants to apply for a Spanish visa without acquiring help from third-party paid sources and through expensive visa agents. The primary target of this document is to educate these newcomers on the absolute requirements regarding how to submit a Spanish Schengen visa application from Egypt in an appropriate way.
The words of this article recount the step-by-step procedure to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Egypt, the required documents, and where you can submit the visa application after the preparation and documentation. Obtaining the Schengen visa for Spain is not a simple piece of cake, but your bedrock, determination, and sound accompanying this article will help to make it simple.
According to European Union Statistics, the rate of Spanish visa acceptance from Egypt is adequate, which means if you apply with proper application and documentation, you have an 85% chance of attaining a Spanish Schengen visa from Egypt.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Egypt
Here we listed commonly used Spanish visa types. You should arrange the required documents according to the selected visa type, and you can choose the visa type accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Owners Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Study Visa (Short-Stay)
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Artist / Cultural / Sports Visa
You can study more concerning Spanish visa requirements using this link. This link will help you to get information like required documents, visa fees, and processing time.
Required Documents for Getting Spanish Schengen Visa from Egypt
These required documents are the only source of increasing the rate of Spanish visa acceptance because the diplomatic department is restricting the applicants to submit the following list:
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Duly filled and signed. Please fill it out entirely in Block Letters.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: One Recent passport-size picture in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- COVID Vaccination Certificate: Must have your name, vaccination type, and issue date on it.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary: It must be with the departure and return dates and locations. (round-trip)
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Proof of Professional Status: The letter has all details like employment status, salary package, and length of job contract and must attested by the chamber of commerce. Proof of trading licenses in the case of business. University/College acceptance letter for study.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- National Id Card Copy: You have the translation of the card too.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can extract more details regarding the required documents for a Spanish visa using this link.
Principal Details for Spanish Visa Application from Egypt:
Step-by-step Guide To Apply for Spanish Schengen Visa from Egypt
We found BLS Spain International is an authentic source for applying Spanish visa. The below steps have derived from the BLS visa process, so your application will be in tight hands, and you will gain a higher visa acceptance chance.
1) Select your visa type
First, you will retrieve the requirements against the chosen Spanish visa type. You can get all visa requirements like required documents, processing time, photo requirements, visa fees, etc.
2) Book your appointment
Once you prepare the application and arrange all the required documents, you can book an appointment for a Spanish visa using this link.
3) Visit the BLS application center
Now it’s to visit the VAC on the booked date for submitting the visa application and relevant documents. You should submit your application in person.
4) Track your visa application
If you would like to track the status of your application, you can use this link for tracking.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the Spanish consulate.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from Egypt
Here are the Schengen visa fees for a Spanish visa which you will pay at the visa application center, and the amount is non-refundable in the case of rejection.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 1915 EGP
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 955 EGP
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = Free
BLS service charges = 370 EGP
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Egypt
You may contact the Spanish consulate if you have queries regarding your Spanish visa application or visa appointment.
Address: 41 Ismail Mohammed, Mohammed Mazhar, Zamalek, Cairo Governorate 4271043, Egypt.
Phone: +20 2 27355813