If you are a foreign national and live in Boston, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa to travel Germany. In this indenture, we identify steps for applying a German Schengen visa from Boston, the required documents to proceed German visa application, and the type of German Schengen visa.
As per European Union statistics, we can observe the rate of German Schengen visa acceptance from Boston is 100%. So, the only precaution we need to take is to apply for a German Schengen visa from Boston with complete guidance and Accurately.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Do You Need Schengen Visa for German Entry from Boston, USA?
You may apply for a German Schengen visa from Boston if you meet any below category.
- Foreigners living in Boston and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders whose restricted from Germany entry without a Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside Boston need to apply for a German Schengen visa from your home country.
- Foreigners living in Boston and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence should apply for a Schengen visa.
Read more information about do you need a Schengen visa for Germany entry or not from here?
What are the types of German Schengen Visa from Boston?
Here is the list of German Schengen visas. You may select any visa type accordingly to your trip purpose.
- German Tourist Visa
- German Airport Transit Visa
- German Business Visa
- German Family Visit Visa
- German Medical Visa
- German Student / Study visa
What Are The Required Documents for Acquiring German Schengen Visa From Boston, USA
If you are proceeding to apply for a German visa, you must attach the following documents with your Schengen visa application.
- Germany Schengen Visa Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Germany trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- A Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Germany?, and provide further details of your trip.
- Flight Itinerary for Visa: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable)
- Proof of Valid Accommodation: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in Germany.
- Invitation Letter for Schengen Visa
- Socio-professional situation: Letter from German Institute / Organization like Enrolment or Employment letter.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
- Schengen visa fee receipt: 80 Euros payable in USD. Cash and money orders only will be considered.
If you want to read more about the required documents, please visit this link.
Please Note: If you want to acquire verifiable visa reservations like flight and hotel bookings, you will find BRFV as most trustworthy and reliable travel company.
Comprehensive Steps for Applying German Schengen Visa From Boston:
If you do not want any complications in applying German Schengen visa application, you must follow the below steps.
1) Inspect would you require a Schengen visa for Germany entry or not?
The first step you need to check would you need a Schengen visa for Germany entry. Visit the following link for verification.
2) Fill out the online German visa application form
If you have the required Schengen visa for Germany entry, fill out the online application form, print it, and keep it with other required documents.
3) Arrange all required documents
After filling out the online visa application form, gather all required documents (mentioned above).
4) Book your German visa appointment
If you complete with documents checklist and application form, go for a German visa appointment booking using this link.
5) Submit your visa application at VAC
Visit the visa application center, attend your visa interview on the booked date and submit your visa application.
Germany VAC in Boston Address: Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany – Three Copley Place, Suite 500 Boston, MA 02116
Contact German Consulate General Boston, USA.
Please Note: All above information regarding applying German Schengen visa from Boston is collected from official German embassy in Boston, MA.