If your fantasy is to visit Italy as an Egyptian, you should apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Egypt. But the definite trouble which causes the termination of this fantasy is an unprocurable guide for application steps, the required documents, key factors getting a higher acceptance rate, and where to submit the Italian visa application. Moreover, the absence of proper directions will impetus us to hire paid source (visa agent), which will impact the loss of capital and time.
So, this article is the ultimate source for those Egyptians who glance for a step-by-step guide for applying an Italian Schengen visa from Egypt. It will help to detect the list of required documents and where to submit the visa application. This document assurance to complete the application procedure for an Italian visa from Egypt and save yourself from hiring expensive agents, but it will only be toil if you follow this article appropriately.
Here we can ensure that the Italian visa approval rate from Egypt is outstanding. According to the Statistic of the European Union, the ratio of Italian visa undertaking from Egypt is more than 90%. This statement has well defined by the EU 3 years data record, and you can verify it using the below table:
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Egypt
Here are the frequently used Italian visa types. You can choose any from the below concerning your travel purpose. The selection of visa type is the first step at the beginning of the Schengen visa application procedure, and you will arrange all required documents accordingly.
- Italian Visit/Tourist Visa
- Italian Medical Treatment Visa
- Italian Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Sports Visa
- Italian Study Visa (long-term)
- Italian Religious Visa
- Italian Mission Visa
- Italain Tirocinio Formazione Visa (long-term)
- Italian Family Reunion Visa (long-term)
You can get more details concerning the specific Italian visa by visiting the following link.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Egypt
If you have decided to apply for an Italian visa, you should arrange the following documents before the visa appointment. We strongly recommend the submitted indentures should be verifiable and with correct details.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application Form: You may complete the form online. It should be duly filled and signed by the applicant. Keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if applicable)
- Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures with a bright color background, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy. You can read more about the hotel reservation using this link.
- Proof of Socio-Economic Status: You can submit a job contract letter that states your job rank, salary, and joining date. You can submit a business trade letter in the case of a business owner.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Adequate Funds: 3 months of bank and Credit card statements. The available funds should cover the trip duration expenses accordingly to the selected Schengen state per day expense.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can get more information regarding the required documents for an Italian visa from Egypt from this link.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply for an Italian Schengen Visa from Egypt
VFS Global is the only authentic service that can help you to apply for an Italian visa online. So, here are the steps that you should follow for a higher visa approval rate:
1) Select your visa type
The first step you should take to find the requirements of a specific visa by choosing a visa type. In this step, you will perceive the visa requirements like required documents, visa fees, processing time, etc.
2) Prepare the application & documents
After knowing the requirements fill out the online Italian visa application and collect the required documents before the appointment booking.
3) Book your appointment
You can book the appointment if your application is ready and you have all the required documents. If you want to book a visa appointment, please use this link.
4) Pay the visa fee
If you apply online via VFS, you may submit visa fees online using the VFS payment portal. Otherwise, you can pay at the embassy before the interview.
5) Visit the visa application center
Visit the VAC where you booked the appointment. You will submit an application and the required documents after the interview. Here you can find the VFS centers for application submission.
6) Track your application
After the application submission, you can track your application using this link.
7) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the VAC.
Italian Schengen Visa Application Fees from Egypt
Below are the Schengen visa fees that you should pay for an Italian visa under your current rate:
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euro
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euro
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 EUR
VFS service fee = EGP 415
You will charge more if you need VFS additional services like SMS alerts, courier service, etc.
Italian VFS Legalization Centers in Egypt
If you have queries concerning the Italian visa or application procedure, you may contact VFS Global using the below details:
Italian VFS Legalization center – Cairo:
Address: 52 Lebanon St. 4th Floor, Mohandesine, Giza Cairo Egypt
Italian VFS Legalization center – Alexandria:
Address: 696, office #1, First floor, Al Horeya Street, Lauran, From Shaarawy St, in front of American Furniture Alexandria Egypt