If you desire to visit delightful venues in Italy as a Jordanian, then you should apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Jordan. But the game is not over here to just knowing to have a Schengen visa. Even you need to accumulate the equitable mechanism regarding how to apply and the appropriate requirements to submit the Italian visa application to the embassy.
In this article, we express the step-by-step procedure to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Jordan, the required documents, and where you can propose the application after completing preparations. Moreover, this artifact will help you with visa selection, acquiring the needed documents, and in the last submission of the application to the Italian embassy in Jordan.
Accordingly, to European Union Statistics, the rate of Italian visa acceptance for Jordanians is more than 80%. The following derived data shows numerous applications are collected by the Italian embassy in Jordan every year, and the ratio of successful applicants is significant. Here we make sure that our Italian visa application is filled thoroughly and along with all required documents.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Jordan
Here is the list of all Italian visas for which you can submit an application from Jordan. You can select the visa type accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Medical Visa
- Italian Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa (Long-Stay)
- Italian Study Visa
You can collect more information concerning Italian visa types for Jordanians and their requirements using this link.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Jordan
You may ask for the following documents during the Italian visa interview, so it is mandatory to collect all mentioned documents before the appointment booking.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application Form: It should be duly filled and signed by the applicant. Keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if applicable)
- 1 Photograph: Must be passport-size (35×40mm) pictures with a bright color background. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Family Booklet: Required translation if not in English.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter: You can read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy. You can read more about the hotel reservation using this link.
- Proof of Socio-Economic Status: You can submit a job contract letter that describes your job rank, salary, and joining date. You can submit a business trade letter in the case of a business owner and an enrollment letter from a university/college in the case of study.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months of bank and Credit card statements. The available funds should cover the trip duration expenses accordingly to the selected Schengen state per day expense.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can discover more about the checklist of required documents for the Italian Schengen visa from Jordan using this link.
Ultimate Guide to Apply for an Italian Schengen Visa from Jordan
Here is the step-by-step handbook that will help you to proceed with your application smoothly. We extracted the following steps from VFS Global, as suggested by the Italian consulate general in Jordan.
1) Select your visa type
First, you should find the requirements of the selected visa type using this link. You may choose the visa type accordingly to your travel impetus. On the following link, you can retrieve information like visa type, processing time, required documents, etc.
2) Prepare your application
If you have all requirements regarding the selected visa type, now is the time to prepare the application and arrange all required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
If you are complete with the application and required documents, Now is the time for appointment booking using this link.
4) Pay the visa fee
The fees for Schengen visa processing has paid at the time of application submission, and the currency should be Jordanian dinars.
5) Visit the visa application center
Now it’s time to visit the visa application center and apply in person. You can study more about what will happen to your at VAC using this link.
6) Track your application
After the application submission, you can track your application using this link.
7) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the VAC.
Italian Schengen Visa Application Fees from Jordan
Here are the fees for an Italian Schengen visa from Jordan. These fees will pay in cash form by converting into the current exchange rate (in Jordanian dinars).
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euro / JOD 59.97
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euro / JOD 29.99
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 EUR
You will charge more if you need VFS additional services like SMS alerts, courier service, etc.
Italian Consulate General in Jordan
If you have queries concerning the Italian visa or application procedure, then you may contact the Italian consulate using this link.
Address: Jabal Al Weibdeh, 5 Hafeth Ibrahim Str. P.O.Box 9800 Amman 11191 Jordan