We are writing this article for those foreign nationals living in Miami, on temporary or permanent residency and looking to apply for Spanish Schengen visa from Miami. As the USA already did a handshake with the European Union for visa-free entry, U.S passport holders did not require a Schengen visa for ingress in Europe/26 Schengen states.
So, if you are a non-US passport holder and want to get a visit, business, and Airport transit Spanish visa, you need to apply for a Spain Schengen visa first. This article is a step-by-step guide requesting Spanish Schengen visa from Miami, required documents, and Spanish visa types.
According to the last three years of European Union statistics, it is visible that the rate of Spain Schengen visa acceptance for Miami, FL applications is 100%. We need to take care of how correct we will apply and the required documents we need to attach with the Spain visa application from Miami, FL.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Who Will Need to Apply for Spanish Schengen Visa From Miami?
USA passport holders do not need to get a Schengen visa for Europe entry, but the following foreign nationals of the USA(Miami) must be required to apply for a Schengen visa.
- Foreign citizens living in Miami(permanent or temporary residence permit) and their citizenship country have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- US passport holders have not allowed entering Europe without a Schengen visa.
- US B1/B2 visitors who are currently inside Miami need to apply for a Spain Schengen visa from your home country(not from Miami).
- Internationals living in Miami and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence need to apply for a Schengen visa.
Types of Spain Schengen Visa Have to Applied From Miami
Here are the following types of Spanish Schengen visas. You can choose any of them accordingly to your trip purpose.
- Spain Tourist Visa
- Spain Business Visa
- Spain Airport Transit Visa
- Spain Transit Visa for Seamen
Required Documents to Applying for Spain Visa From Miami:
If you want to submit a Spanish visa application yourself, you will attach the following documents with your visa application.
- Two Spain Visa Application Forms: signed by the applicant.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Evidence of work/business in the Miami: This includes bank statements with the latest six months of salaries and business transactions(if applicable).
- Two USA Passport Size Photographs: Two Recent USA passport size pictures in color, 2×2 inches (51x51mm) in size.
- Miami Driving License or Identification Card.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you are visiting Spain?. and provide further details of your trip.
- Travel Flight Itinerary: It must have Spain going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Return Permit of US (Residence Card).
- Hotel Booking: The actual proof of residence after landing in Spain.
- Proof of Funds: Proof of sufficient financial assets in the U.S, latest bank statements.
- Payable Slip of Visa Fee: fee will be paid by credit card or cash payment only.
You can read more regarding Spain Schengen visa required documents from blsspainvisa.com.
How to Apply for Spain Schengen Visa from Miami, FL? (Step-by-Step Guide)
If you need to apply for a Spain visa from Miami need to follow the following steps:
1) Go to BLS International Miami
2) Choose your Spain visa type
In this section, you need to select the visa type according to your travel purpose. Afterward, you will get the requirements of the specific type, review the documents requirements and download the application form.
You can visit Spain visa types from here.
3) Begin your application
After downloading the Schengen visa application form, you need to arrange all required documents.
You can find the Spain visa application form from here.
4) Book an appointment at VAC
If you fill out the application form and arrange all required documents, book your Spain visa appointment at the visa application center.
5) Attend the visa Interview
Visit the visa application center on the scheduled interview date and proceed with your interview session.
You may contact the Spain embassy – Miami by below details:
6) Track your application
You can track your visa application status online from here.
7) Collect your passport and visa documents