If you are looking to apply for a France Schengen visa from Nigeria, you are landing at the right place. This article is the step-by-step guide regarding applying for France visa from Nigeria, what steps to follow for submitting a French visa application, and what are the required documents we would need at the time of the visa interview.
As per the European Union’s previous statistics, we found the rate of France Schengen visa acceptance from Nigeria is highly considerable.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
France Schengen Visa Types You Can Apply From Nigeria
If you want to apply for France Schengen visa, please choose the visa type according to your trip plan.
- French Tourist / Visit Visa.
- French Medical Visa.
- French Visa for Official Delegation.
- French Business Visa.
- French Visa for Student.
- French Airport Transit Visa.
- French Citizens Husband/Wife Visa.
- French Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew, or Religious Purposes.
- French Visa for Children.
What Are The Required Documents for Appling France Schengen Visa From Nigeria?
Here is the list of required documents that you must arrange before submitting your visa french visa application, as well as for visa interview.
- Submit France Visa Application.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your France trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Two Passport Size Photographs: must be 35X45mm in size.
- A Cover Letter: Explain why you prefer to visit France and give further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation: It must have France going and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen Zone/France.
- Proof of Civil Status: This could be a marriage certificate, birth documents of children, death papers of the spouse, etc.
- Hotel Booking: the actual proof of living after arriving in France.
- Proof of Sufficient Financial Means: Which shows you have sufficient funds to complete the France trip.
Steps To Apply for France Schengen Visa From Nigeria
Here are the following steps you should follow to apply for the French visa:
- Check Do You Need Visa? & Get Required Documents List.
- Fill the France Visa Application Form and Book Your Appointment.
- Submit Your Application At Visa Center.
- Track Your Visa Application.
If you want to start applying for a France visa from Nigeria, visit the France official website.
1) Check Do You Need Visa & Required Documents for France Visa
The first step you need to take for applying France visa is to check eligibility and get the list of required documents by clicking “Do you need a visa ?“.
After that, you need to select the purpose to stay and visa type, then click on search.
You will find the list of supporting documents and french visa application fee according to chosen visa type.
Please Note: You need to arrange all mentioned required documents before attending a visa appointment. There is no method to pay the visa application fee online. You need to pay application fees at the time of the visa interview, and the visa fees are not refundable.
2) Fill the France Visa Application Form and Book Your Appointment
After doing the first step, you need to fill France visa application form and book your appointment by clicking start your visa application.
Then you need to signup, and if you already have an account, click on login.
After the successful login, you will redirect to the France visa application form. The form divide into three sections:
- Supporting Documents
In the ‘form‘ section, you need to fill in the details of the following Tabs:
Your Last Visa:
After checking all details, press continue.
After, continue you need to check the France visa required documents list and application fee details.
In last, submit your application and book your appointment by certifying the declaration form.
3) Submit Your Application At Visa Center
After filling the application, you will get filled the France Schengen visa application form(pdf). You need to contact VFS.GLOBAL for proceeding with your appointment further.
Please Note: Taking the appointment from VFS Global is mandatory after filling the french visa application online.
4) Track Your Visa Application
After placing an appointment by VFS french visa center, you can track your application form here.