We sustain significant feedback from Bangladeshi travelers who admire the effective response from Italian Consulate on the application after utilizing the previous article regarding applying for an Italian visa from Bangladesh. Moreover, we received many invocations to dispatch the same nature article for a Spanish visa application but experiencing requests not significant for writing such a long article. After an in-depth investigation, we found a 35% rejection rate of a Spanish Schengen visa from Bangladesh because of inconsistent and improper application submission. So, this immense rejection ratio burdened us to design a document that is the complete solution for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Bangladesh, which could help them to submit applications appropriately and decrease the rejection rate.
Thus if you glance to get a Spanish visa, you will discover this article as the step-by-step solution for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Bangladesh, which will help you to acquire the required documents and where you can submit the application after the formation. We are assembling this charter with the guidance of both Bangladeshi and non-Bangladeshi so that if you follow it attentively, it will transform you to make a conventional visa application from scratch to end without acquiring any third-party or expensive agents.
Considering the statistics of the European Union, only 60% of applicants received visa acceptance from the Spanish Consulate of Bangladesh, and others got rejected because they had not submitted the application suitably. Hence you can only luck a Spanish Schengen visa from Bangladesh if you apply correctly along with all the required documents and by following this article from top to bottom.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
Selecting the visa type is the foremost step for any visa application because you will collect the requirement accordingly. So, you can choose anyone from the following according to your travel purpose and start getting the arrangement for visa application with specified requirements.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Courtesy Visa
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Re-Entry Visa
- Spanish Transit for Seamen Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Study Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Conference Attending Visa
You can fetch characteristics like required documents, processing time, visa fees, and other requirements for above mentioned type using this link.
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
The following documents are working like the core for acceptance of visa application. You should collect the required documents before conducting a visa appointment. You might get delayed or rejected if you have submitted the application with missing documents because Spanish Consulate has restricted the availability of mentioned documents.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: It should duly fill and sign by the applicant. Please fill it out completely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 1 Photograph: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Income Tax Returns: You should submit the latest two years tax return (translated in Spanish).
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Residence: If you are non-Bangladeshi, you should submit a copy of your residence visa or work permit. Your permit should be valid for three months before applying.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
- Copy of Conference Letter: Submit the proof of conference registration and fee receipt, which you have paid (translated in Spanish).
- Proof of Company Ownership: If you are doing business, you should attach the letter which verifies your ownership, like the certificate of incorporation or trade license (should be attested by MOFA).
You can find the updated documents checklist from the BLS official from this link.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Spanish Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
According to the suggestion of the Spanish consulate BLS Spain is the only official source that helps you to submit the visa application adequately. The chance to acquire visa acceptance is directly proportional to how seriously you will follow these steps.
1) Find out visa requirements
The first step you should take is to inspect the requirements of the chosen visa type. You will discover details like required documents, visa fees, processing time, and photo requirements from this link.
2) Prepare your visa application
Once you have all requirements, start filling out an application form and arrange all required documents. These are the same documents which we discussed above.
3) Submit the visa application
After preparing the visa application, you can visit the BLS visa application center and submit your file in person.
4) Track your visa application
Once your visa application is submitted, you can track your application status using this link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from Bangladesh
There are the following fees you should pay before the application submission. You will charge after converting the current BDT exchange rate with EUROS.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = BDT 8642
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = BDT 4321
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
Spanish Consulate General in Dhaka, Bangladesh
You may contact the Spanish Consulate General directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Road 90, House 49, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
Phone: +880 2-8881921