We have no uncertainty to declare that Bangladesh considers a prominent touristic country with attractive sights of Dhaka, Sylhet, and Chittagong. But we will not contradict the truth that Bangladeshi desire to explore Italy under the boundaries of the Schengen zone. Unfortunately, like other third-world countries, Bangladesh is also among whose citizens require a Schengen visa for mold entry in Europe/Schengen area. So, if you hold a Bangladeshi passport, you should apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Bangladesh before ingress Italy. But applying for an Italian Schengen visa is not a piece of cake. So, your incredible knowledge of the petition, the documents you will attach, and the method to submit the application will considered.
Thus, our team decided to inaugurate an article that elaborates on the outright requirements to you concerning how to apply Italian Schengen visa from Bangladesh, the required documents you will oblige, and where to submit a visa application after composition.
The latest Statistics of the European Union show the numberless applications received by the Italian Embassy in Bangladesh yearly. According to figures, almost 30% of applicants got rejection due to the submission of incorrect visa applications, and others have accepted without any objections. So, you have plenty of chances to get an Italian Schengen visa from Bangladesh if you will apply with the appropriate procedure which is going to introduce under this document.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
If you want to pick the exact visa requirements, choose the appropriate Italian visa type first. You can select any type accordingly to your travel purpose and discern the requisite by following this article.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Transit Visa
- Italian Re-Union Visa
- Italian Seaman Visa
- Italian Lavoro Autonomo Visa
- Italian Medical Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Visa for EU/EEA Citizens Member
- Italian Work Visa
- Italian Study Visa
You will plow information regarding Italian visa types and their specific requirements from the Italian General Consulate from this link.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
Application without required documents like papers in the trash, you should arrange all these documents before the visa appointment, and there will be no excuse acceptable regarding the below records by the visa officers.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application (C-type): It should be duly filled out online and signed by the applicant. Keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Visas (bio-data page)
- 2 Photographs: Must be passport-size (35×40mm) pictures with a bright color background. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Proof of Socio-Economic Status: You can submit an employment letter mentioning the applicant’s designation, salary, job joining date, and the purpose of travel, a trade license in case of business, and an admission letter in case of study.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter: You can read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy. You can read more about the hotel reservation using this link.
- Proof of Residence (non-Bangladeshi): Copy of Bangladeshi residence permit valid for at least three months beyond application submission.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months of bank and Credit card statements. The available funds should cover the trip duration expenses accordingly to the selected Schengen state per day expense.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can verify the checklist from a regularly updated source using this link. It is suitable to check the list before start gathering the documents.
Absolute Guide for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Bangladesh
If you want to apply for an Italian visa adequately, you should obey the following steps properly. Chasing the below steps will emerge your application toward a higher visa approval chance. We derived the below actions from VFS GLOBAL because the only authentic source suggested by the Italian consulate.
1) Gather the visa requirements
First, finding the appropriate requirements for a specific visa type is the predominant step to moving forward. You can find the requirements using this link. You will find details like the required documents, visa fees, and where to apply using the above link.
2) Prepare the visa application
After knowing the requirements, now time to fill out the visa application and arrange the required documents, which you have retrieved in the 1st step.
3) Book your visa appointment
After filling out the Italian visa application and collecting of required documents, now time to book a visa appointment using this link.
4) Visit the visa application center
Attend the interview on the booked appointment and submit the visa application with the required documents in person. You might ask to pay visa fees if you have not paid online.
5) Track your visa application
Once you submit the application, you can track the status using this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the VFS VAC.
Italian Visa Application Fees from Bangladesh
You need to pay the following fees for applying Italian visa from Bangladesh. These are non-refundable and should pay under your currency with the current Euro exchange rate.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 8000 BDT
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 4000 BDT
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Visa fees
VFS Global Service Charge = 3800 BDT
Italian Consulate General in Dhaka, Bangladesh
If you have queries concerning the application procedure or visa requirements, you may contact the Italian Consulate General Bangladesh directly.
Address: Bay’s Edgewater, NE (N) 12 North Avenue, 3rd Floor, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
Phone: +88 029842781