If you want to joy your vacation to France trip and you have the nationality of the USA, you can make your trip effortlessly. You should find it difficult if you have foreign nationality and living in Boston, then you need to apply for a French Schengen visa from Boston, MA.
In this brief guide, we will discuss how to apply for a French Schengen visa from Boston, find out the list of required documents for a French Schengen visa, and the types of French visa from Boston.
After the complete review of European Union Statistic, we have concluded that the rate of French visa acceptance from Boston applicants is 100%. We can say you have a brimful chance to get a Schengen visa if your application would deliver to the embassy perfectly.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Would You Need to Apply for a French Schengen Visa From Boston, MA?
Here are the following prongs. If you are from any of them, you need to apply for a French Schengen visa.
- Foreigners living in Boston and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders whose restricted from France entry without a Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside Boston need to apply for a French Schengen visa from your home country.
- Foreigners living in Boston and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence should apply for a Schengen visa.
If you are looking for more details and want to know would you need a French Schengen visa from Boston or not?. Please read our detailed article.
What are the types of French Schengen Visa from Boston?
Here are the following types of French visas you may submit your application for following, accordingly to your travel purpose.
- French Tourist Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Family Visit Visa
- French Medical Visa
- French Employee Visa
- French Internship Visa
- French Visa for International Talents and Economic Attractiveness
- French Business Creation Visa
- French Student/Researcher Visa
What Are The Required Documents for a French Schengen Visa From Boston, USA?
You may require the following documents for submitting a successful application at France Embassy in Boston.
- Fill Online France Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your France trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- A Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France?. and provide further details of your trip.
- Round Trip Flight Reservation: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region & France.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable)
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in France.
- Invitation Letter for Schengen Visa
- Socio-professional situation: Letter from French Institute/Organization like Enrolment or Employment letter.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
- Schengen visa fee receipt
Get more information concerning French visa required documents from “france-visas.gouv.fr“:
Complete Steps to Apply for French Schengen Visa From Boston:
Here is the step-by-step guide to applying for France visa at the French consulate in Boston.
1) Visit “boston.consulfrance.org” and read how to apply for a French visa from Boston.
2) Check do you need a Schengen visa or not?
Go to the France-visas wizard, fill out the form and find out do you need a French Schengen visa from Boston or not.
3) Fill out the online French Schengen visa application form
Complete the visa application form, print it, and keep it with other required documents.
4) Submit your French visa application & documents at VAC
After filling out the visa application and organizing all required documents, go for submitting them to Local VAC, or you can use VFS Global services.
5) Track your visa application
Contact VFS Global Centre in Boston, USA: