We are not preparing this article for Canadian citizens who sanction to locomote France without any visa. We dedicate this to those who live in Toronto but do not have Canadian citizenship. They may contain third-word nationality or from a country, which not yet signed the Schengen agreement for visa-free entry in Europe (Schengen Zone). So, if foreign nationalities desire to visit France, they should arrange a French Schengen visa from Toronto to build access possible.
As per Schengen visa conditions, we oppressed to narrate key steps for applying French Schengen visa from Toronto, regarding the required documents and who can apply for a French visa from Toronto, Canada.
As per European Union demography, we have an excellent prospect for applying a French Schengen visa from Toronto because now the success rate for Schengen visa acceptance from the Toronto consulate is 99%. So, if you will scrutinize this article adequately, getting a French Schengen visa is a simple piece of cake for you.
Review Do You Need Schengen Visa for France Entry?
Here we collect some points to distinguish who will commit to getting a Schengen visa before France entry.
- Foreigners live in Toronto, and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- Foreigners from third-world countries must require a Schengen visa for Europe entry.
- The Canadian passport holder has restricted France entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in Canada on a visit visa should need to apply for a French Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in Toronto holding Permanent residency but not yet Canadian citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
If you are looking for more details concerning do you need a visa for France ingress from Toronto, you may study this page.
Types of French Schengen Visa from Toronto, Canada:
We enlisted some types of French Schengen visas. We can select any variety concerning our travel pursuit.
- French Tourist Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Study visa
- French Visit Visa
- French Family Visit Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Medical visa
Here is the official webpage link for getting more knowledge about France visas.
Required Documents Checklist for Applying French Schengen Visa From Toronto, Canada
If you are inclined to applying a French Schengen visa application appropriately, you need to attach all supporting documents with the visa application.
- Online French Visa Application Form: download the application after filling online and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your France trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 35×45 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France? and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary for Visa: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Socio-professional situation: It can be an employment or enrolment letter that assurance your residency in Toronto, Canada.
- Valid Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to France.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
Here is the best source for getting more details about supporting documents that help you acquire a French Schengen visa from Toronto.
Step-by-Step Guide for Applying French Schengen Visa From Toronto, Canada
If you take a fancy to applying for a French visa, take the following steps for satisfactory results and obtain 100% acceptance by the consulate.
1) Inspect do you need a visa or not?
The first step is to check would you need a Schengen visa for France entry or not. You can verify it using this link.
2) Fill up an online French visa application
If you find to get a Schengen visa is mandatory for France entry, use this link for the French Schengen visa application form filling. Complete the form, take a print, and attach it with other required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
After the form filling, you need to book an appointment for the French visa. You can use “VfsGlobal” for appointment booking.
4) Visit VAC and submit your application
Attend your visa interview by visiting booked visa application center and submit your French Schengen visa application along with all required documents.
5) Track your visa application
You can also track your application after submitting it. Please use the following link for visa application tracking.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will notify by the embassy regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your visa in person from the consulate.
Contact French Consulate General in Toronto, CA:
In over opinion, you will not have any issue regarding the steps for applying for a French visa after reviewing this article. But you may directly contact the French consulate for more concerns.
Address: 2 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario M4W
Phone: (+1) 613 927 9266