If you clutch a Turkish passport and the inclination to visit France, you assemble this dream into materiality by applying for a French Schengen visa from Turkey. Accordingly to your purpose of stay in France like a visit, business, medical or study, you need to apply for a short and long term French visa from Turkey.
Specifically, we serpentine short-term visa requirements for Turkish and foreign nationals (currently living in Turkey). In this article, we depict techniques/steps for applying French Schengen visa from Turkey, encircle required documents, and where to submit a visa application for a French visa in turkey.
After appraisal of European Union released statistics regarding the acceptance ratio of a French Schengen visa from Turkey, we can vocalize that the success rate for Turkish citizens for getting a French Schengen visa from Turkey is almost 90 percent.
So, you have a 90% chance of getting a French visa from Turkey if you apply with accuracy and competency.
Types of French Schengen Visa from Turkey:
We define the list of frequently used French visas. The selection will depend on your purpose of staying in France.
- French Tourist Visa
- French Visit Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Family & Friend Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Study Visa
- French Diplomatic Visa
You can get more information concerning a French visa from Turkey at the following link.
Required Documents for Applying French Schengen Visa From Turkey
Here is the following checklist for all required documents for applying French visa. You must arrange all these documents before submitting your visa application at the French embassy in Turkey.
- Online French Visa Application: complete the application, take a print out and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Identity Card Photocopy: issued by the Turkish government, it must be valid because an expired ID card copy will not entertain.
- Proof of Residency (Foreigners only): you should submit a residence permit as proof for visa application.
- Socio-Professional Situation: submit proof of professional status concerning living country like a contract letter, employment letter, or admission letter.
- Biometric Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (Round-Trip): It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Stay: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to France.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Paid Schengen Visa Fee Receipt of 80 Euros.
You can use the French consulate webpage to retrieve the list of the required documents for a French visa application from Turkey.
Guidelines and Steps for Applying French Schengen Visa from Turkey
If you want to apply for a French Schengen visa correctly, please make sure to obey the following steps properly:
1) Find out the French visa requirements
First, you need to run a visa wizard using this link and detect all requirements like documents and processing details.
2) Fill online French visa application
In this step, arrange all required documents and complete the online form for the French Schengen visa application.
3) Book your visa appointment
After form filling, book your visa appointment using this link. You can book an appointment by collaborating with VFSGLOBAL.
4) Visit the visa application center (VAC)
Visit the visa application center and attend the interview on the booked date. You need to submit your French visa application in person. Attend the interview along with the French visa application and required documents.
5) Track your visa application
If you want to know the status of your French visa application, you can track it by visiting this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your visa in person from the French consulate in turkey.
Jurisdiction list of Istanbul – Beyoğlu, and Izmir
AYDIN, BALIKESİR, BİLECİK, BURSA, ÇANAKKALE, DENİZLİ, EDİRNE, İSTANBUL, İZMİR, KIRKLARELİ, KOCAELİ, KÜTAHYA, MANİSA, MUĞLA, SAKARYA, TEKİRDAĞ, UŞAK, YALOVA
Jurisdiction list of Ankara:
ADANA, ADIYAMAN, AFYON, AĞRI, AMASYA, ANKARA, ANTALYA, ARTVİN, BİNGÖL, BİTLİS, BOLU, BURDUR, ÇANKIRI, ÇORUM, DİYARBAKIR, DÜZCE,ELAZIĞ, ERZİNCAN, ERZURUM, ESKİŞEHİR, GAZİANTEP, GİRESUN, GÜMÜŞHANE, HAKKARİ, HATAY, ISPARTA, İÇEL,KARS, KASTAMONU, KAYSERİ, KIRŞEHİR, KONYA, MALATYA, KAHRAMANMARAŞ, MARDİN, MUŞ, NEVŞEHİR, NİĞDE, ORDU, RİZE, SAMSUN, SİİRT, SİNOP, SİVAS, TOKAT, TRABZON, TUNCELİ, ŞANLIURFA, VAN,YOZGAT, ZONGULDAK, AKSARAY, BAYBURT, KARAMAN, KIRIKKALE, BATMAN, ŞIRNAK, BARTIN, ARDAHAN, IĞDIR, KARABÜK, KİLİS, OSMANİYE
Contact VFS Global Office in Turkey
If you have any queries regarding applying for a french Schengen visa from turkey, you may contact VFS for more details:
Phone: +90 0212 373 58 10/11