We are introducing this article specially for applicants who desire to visit Italy and hold the foreigner national status in Ottawa, CA. In that case, you require to apply Italian Schengen visa from Ottawa and know the proper procedure for submitting an Italian visa application from Ottawa.
So, we are presenting top-class guidelines for applying for an Italian Schengen visa from Ottawa. Furthermore, you will comprehend who will require this visa and what are the vital documents for getting an Italian Schengen visa.
As per European Union statistics, you have an extraordinary opportunity to apply for an Italian visa because the rate of Italian Schengen visa acceptance from Ottawa is 98%. So this is an apposite chance if you hold a foreign nationality and currently living in Ottawa, Canada.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Check Do You Need Schengen Visa for Italy Entrance?
If you belong to any point below, you should need to apply Schengen visa to make a landing in Italy possible.
- Foreigners live in Ottawa, and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- The Canadian passport holder has restricted from Italy entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in Canada on a visit visa should need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in Ottawa holding Permanent residency but not yet Canadian citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
Get more details regarding do you need an Italian Schengen visa from Ottawa or not? by just visiting this link.
What are the types of Italian Schengen Visa from Ottawa, Canada?
Here is the inventory of the following Italian visas from Ottawa, CA. You can apply for anyone according to your trip objective.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Family Visit Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Study visa
- Italian Subordinate Work Visa
- Italian Working Holiday Visa
- Italian Sports Competition Visa
- Italian Medical visa
Retain information about frequently utilized Schengen visas from Ottawa using this link.
List of Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa From Ottawa, Canada
Here is the list of all required documents for the Italian visa application. Please make sure you have the following documents before the interview.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Italy trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy?, and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Driving License or Home Bill: proof of your residence within the Ottawa consular jurisdiction area.
- Travel Flight Reservation: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Proof of Legal Residence in Canada: like Canadian permanent residence or valid visa valid for three months after entry.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in Italy.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Proof of Visa Fee Payment: read more about Italian Schengen visa fees from Ottawa consulates using this link.
- Proof of Status in Ottawa: document including residence permit, work letter, or study transcript.
You can find more facts regarding the list of the required documents from the Italian consulate general in Ottawa, CA.
Easy Steps for Applying Italian Schengen Visa From Ottawa, CA
if you want to get an Italian visa, you should need to follow the steps below:
1) Check do you need a Schengen visa or not?
Take a first step and check would you need a Schengen visa for Italy travel or not? You can check do you need a Schengen visa or not by using this page.
2) Book your visa Appointment
If you find the requirement of a Schengen visa is mandatory, then please book your visa appointment at VAC by using this link.
3) Visit VAC for Application submission
You should need to submit your visa application and required documents in person, attend the visa interview on the booked date and submit your application.
4) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will notify by the embassy regarding acceptance or rejection. After the completion of a decision by the embassy, you will allow collecting your passport and documents from the consulate.
Contact Italian Consulate General in Ottawa, CA:
You can contact the consulate for more information regarding your application or interview.
Office Address: 275 Slater Street, 21° piano Ottawa,
Ontario Canada K1P 5H9