If you are a Canadian citizen, you are free from getting a visa to travel Italy. In that instance, you entail to acquire an air ticket and fly. But having foreign status under the Toronto perimeter will necessitate you to obtain an Italian Schengen visa from Toronto to become Italy approach possible.
Regarding the visa requirement for foreigners, we have thoroughgoing knowledge about how to apply, concerning the required documents, and who can solicit an Italian Schengen visa from Toronto, Canada.
Availing this article, we generalized absolutes steps for applying for an Italian Schengen visa from Toronto, presenting a complete list of required documents so that utter proficiency in this document will make you perfect in submitting an Italian visa application at the consulate.
As per European Union statistics, you have an incredible chance to apply for an Italian visa because the pace of Italian Schengen visa acceptance from Toronto is 99.9%. In short, if you ply this charter for submitting your Italian visa application, you might get an Italian Schengen visa from Toronto, CA.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Check Do You Need Schengen Visa for Italy Entrance From Toronto?
Here are some possibilities on which you must need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa to make your entry into Italy confirmed.
- Foreigners live in Toronto, and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- The Canadian passport holder has restricted from Italy entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in Canada on a visit visa should need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in Toronto holding Permanent residency but not yet Canadian citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
Do you need more details regarding would it be essential to get an Italian visa from Toronto before Italy entry or not?. You can use this link for more particular.
What are the types of Italian Schengen Visa from Toronto, Canada?
Here is the list of commonly used Travel visas for which you can apply from the Italian consulate general in Toronto, Canada.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Family Visit Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Study visa
- Italian Subordinate Work Visa
- Italian Working Holiday Visa
- Italian Sports Competition Visa
- Italian Medical visa
You can get more information concerning types of Italian Schengen visas from Toronto by using this link.
Required Documents List for Applying Italian Schengen Visa From Toronto, Canada
Here is the list of all required documents for the Italian visa application. Please make sure you have the following documents before the interview.
- Italian Online Schengen Visa Application Form: Fill and sign utterly. Keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Italy trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: One recent passport size picture in color, 35mm×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Dummy Flight Reservation: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates (Round-Trip).
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Valid Proof of Accommodation: proof of stay after landing in Italy.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Proof of Visa Fee Payment: read more about Italian Schengen visa fees from Toronto consulates using this link.
If you find more about the required documents which concern your Italian visa application, please use the following Italian consulate link.
Complete Steps for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Toronto, Canada
if you like to bring an Italian visa, you should need to obey the measures below:
1) Check do you need a Schengen visa or not?
First, you need to visit this link and verify would you require a Schengen visa for Italy entry from Toronto or not.
2) Book your visa Appointment
If you realize that you should need a Schengen visa for entry, you can book your appointments for submission of your visa application by clicking this link.
3) Visit the visa application center (VAC)
You should need to present your visa application and required documents in person, visit the VAC for an interview on the reserved date and submit your application.
4) Collect your passport
You will notify by the consulate after the visa process has completed. You may collect your passport after finalizing the decision by the embassy.
Contact Italian Consulate General in Toronto, CA:
You can reach the consulate for more details regarding your application or interview.
Office Address: 136 Beverley Street – Toronto (Ontario) M5T 1Y5
Phone: 001 – 416-977-1566
You can get contact details regarding your concerns about the visa by visiting the consulate webpage.