If you are living in Ghana and looking for a Spain trip, apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Ghana at your nearest Spanish consulate or visa application center (Ghana BLS). Only applying for a Schengen visa is not deliverable. We need to submit our Spanish visa application perfectly and flawlessly.
So, that is why we are presenting this article for Ghanaians who are looking for Steps to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Ghana, concerning the required documents and where to submit the Spanish visa application.
As per the European Union statistics, we will get the report which says the affirmation of a Spanish Schengen visa from Ghana is reasonable. After a depth review, we can say the ratio for accepting applications from Ghana is quite significant, and we have a great chance of getting a Spanish visa. The only focusable key is to submit a Spanish visa application at an equitable place and with complete documentation.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Ghana:
If you don’t elect a Spanish visa type yet, here is the time to choose any of the following according to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Visit/Tourist Visa
- Spanish Family Visit Visa
- Spanish Work-Self Employment visa
- Spanish Trade Fairs Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Training Course Visa
- Spanish Student Visit Visa
- Spanish Sports Visa
- Spanish Cultural ( recording, concert, festival, performance, and lessons) Visa
You can study more about Spanish visas and how to apply for them from Ghana by using this link.
What Are The Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Ghana?
If you want to make a Spanish visa acceptance concrete by the embassy/consulate, you fancy arranging all required documents before the visa interview.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Download the Spanish visa application form, fill it and keep it with other required documents. Please fill out entirely into Block Letters. (Spanish Version)
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: One recent passport-size picture in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Legalized Birth Certificate: if you have a minor along your trip.
- Flight Itinerary for Visa: It must be with the departure and return dates and locations. (round-trip)
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Proof of social and economic ties of the country of residence: it might be a marriage certificate, three months bank statements, a business registration certificate, and salary slips for three latest months.
- Visa + BLS fees receipt: must attach all receipt copies of Schengen visa and other charges.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You will find more information regarding required documents concerning other Spanish visa types using this official webpage link.
Ultimate Procedure for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Ghana
If you have a substantial grip on the above information, now it’s time to submit the Spanish visa application to BLS Spain, the VAC of BLS located in Accra, Ghana. Please follow all the mentioned steps accurately if you want to save yourself from visa rejection.
1) Choose your visa type
The first step is to choose a Spanish visa type according to your travel purpose. You can find the details of Spanish visas by visiting this link. Here will get all data like required documents, visa processing time, visa fees, etc.
2) Book your visa appointment
After choosing the precise visa type, arrange all required documents, prepare your visa application form and book your Spanish visa appointment using this link.
3) Visit the BLS visa application center
Now it’s time to attend the visa interview on the booked date. You need to carry all required documents along with your visa application and submit them in person. You might ask for a Schengen visa fee submission, so be ready for it.
4) Track your visa application
After the submission, you can track your application using this BLS tracking link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the BLS VAC.
Spanish Schengen Visa Application Fee from Ghana
We define Schengen visa fees below, but please double-check them from the BLS official link, as these will vary from time to time.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 808 GH¢
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 404 GH¢
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 GH¢
BLS visa service charges per application are approximately = 156 GH¢.
Contact The Spanish BLS Visa Application Center in Ghana.
You may visit VAC if you have queries regarding your Spanish visa application or visa appointment.
Address: 6th Floor, GNAT heights, 30 Independence Avenue, Ridge, Accra