If you have a Kenyan passport and desire to move Spain for a visit, study, medical treatment, or business, then applying for a Spanish Schengen visa from Kenya is mandatory. Here we dispense a method for submitting Spanish visa applications at Kenya BLS Spain outright and accurately.
In this report, you will gain genuine Knowledge regarding the ultimate procedure for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Kenya, the required documents, and where to submit a Schengen visa application for Spain from Kenya.
Moreover, we want to share the European Union Statistics, which can mention the number of applications accepted by the Spanish Consulate in Kenya every year. So, we assume 100% changes for getting a Spanish visa from Kenya if we follow the latest directions and submit an application with all required documents faultlessly.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Kenya
Here are the following Spanish visa types. You may select any from them concerning your travel purpose. You can use this article to apply for any Spanish visa type from Kenya and attach all required documents for the selected visa type.
- Spanish Visit/Tourist Visa
- Spanish Family Visit Visa
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Student Visit Visa
- Spanish Sports Visa
- Spanish Business and Conference Visa
If you like to read more about Spanish visa types, you may consider this official webpage.
Required Documents List for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Kenya
The following documents are mandatory to arrange before a Spanish visa appointment. You can not submit a visa application if you have short in the following documents.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Duly filled and signed. Please fill it out entirely in Block Letters.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: One recent passport-size picture in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary for Visa: It must be with the departure and return dates and locations. (round-trip)
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Kenyan Residence Permit: If you are not a citizen of Kenya.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest three months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
If you are wondering to look more about Spanish visa documents, you can read this article.
Step-by-Step Guide to Applying for Spanish Schengen Visa from Kenya
Here are the following steps endorsed by Kenya BLS Spain. You should follow all the steps one-by-one because this is the best official source for getting a Spanish Schengen visa from Kenya.
1) Pick your visa type
First, you need to check the requirements for your specific visa type by this link. You will find details like required documents, visa fees, photo requirements, etc.
2) Book your visa appointment
If you know the requirements for your selected visa and organize the required documents, now is the time to book an appointment for a Spanish Schengen visa from Kenya.
3) Visit visa application center
Now visit VAC, where you booked the appointment on time. You need to submit your Spanish visa application and required documents in person. You can find more information on where to submit an application using this link.
4) Track your visa application
After the submission, you can track your Spanish visa application using this BLS tracking link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the BLS VAC.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fee from Kenya
You may submit the Schengen visa fee in person at the time of the interview and online. You can find proof of your payments using this link.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 10,120 KES
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 5060 KES
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 KES
BLS visa service charges per application are approximate = KES 1,955.
Contact The Spanish BLS Visa Application Center in Nairobi, Kenya.
You may visit VAC if you have queries regarding your Spanish visa application or visa appointment.
Address: The Eldama Park, Westlands,
Mara Block 2, 3rd Floor,
Corner Of Peponi Road and Eldama Ravine Road
Phone: +254720 735457