Perceiving the epic sights of Spain is the caliber dream for travelers, but we found numerous applications for Spanish visas from middle east areas, specifically from Oman. Similarly, the number of issues faced by Omanis is also significant most of them grapple with application and documentation problems. The chief reason for these problems is the scarcity of an ultimate guide that can help Omanis for applying a Spanish Schengen visa from Oman.
We release this article to dispense step-by-step navigation to the people of Oman regarding how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Oman, the required documents, and where to submit the visa application after completion. But after the evaluation of this article, it is mandatory to follow it appropriately because a veritable and flawless application will lead you to visa approval and preserve you from rejection.
According to European Union Statistics, they receive countless applications yearly for the Spanish Schengen visa from Oman, and the acceptance rate is more than 90%. So, this is authentic confirmation for Omanis that if they submit the visa application perfectly, the chances of Spanish visa acceptance are reasonable.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Oman
Selecting this visa type is the foremost step in the visa application procedure. You can choose the virtuous visa type from the following accordingly to the nature of your trip.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish EEA/EU Spouse Visa
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Conference Visa
- Spanish Study Visa (Long-Term)
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Courtesy Visa
You can collect additional artifacts concerning visa fees, processing time, required documents, and picture requirements of the above visa types, then follow this link.
Required Documents List for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Oman
The required documents for any visa application work like the backbone, so you should arrange the following documents before a visa appointment. If you fail to collect them, you might get a visa denial from the consulate.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: It should be duly filled and signed by the applicant. Please fill it out entirely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 1 Photograph: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Proof of Professional Status (for non-Omani): The letter has all details like employment status, salary package, labor card, and length of the job contract. The professional status letter should attested by the chamber of commerce.
- Dummy Flight Itinerary (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Residence: If you are non-Omani, you should submit a copy of a residence permit or work permit.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can get more access to the collection of required documents for a Spanish Schengen visa through the BLS Spain official webpage.
Entire Procedure for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Oman
Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for a Spanish visa from Oman. These steps are evidently authenticated by BLS Spain and become an official partner for collecting Spanish visa applications in Oman.
1) Find your visa requirements
First, you need to adopt the visa type according to your travel purpose and then extract requirements like required documents, visa fees, processing time, and photo details using this link.
2) Book your appointment
Once you are utter with requirements like visa application filling and collection of required documents, it’s time to book the appointment for a Spanish visa application submission.
3) Visit the application center
Visit the BLS Spain visa collection center on the booked date and submit the application in person. You should attach the required documents with the application and also need to pay application fees there.
4) Track your visa application
After accession your Spanish visa application to the embassy, you can track it using this link.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from Oman
All the fees concerning the Schengen visa and BLS Services would pay in Cash only. The following amounts should pay after the conversion of EUR to OMR by the consulate on submission day.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 32.7 OMR
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 16.3 OMR
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = Free
BLS service charges = 6.3 OMR/application
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Oman
You may contact the Spanish consulate directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Way 2834, House 2573, Shatti Al Qurm Muscat, Oman.
Phone: 24 69 11 01