We received queries from the recurrent applicant regarding the application procedure for a Spanish Schengen visa from Toronto as they hold foreign nationality but live in Toronto, Canada. Most are confused on whether they require a Schengen visa for Spain entry, respecting principle documents, and application submission steps.
We offer the ultimate guide concerning how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Toronto. Will you require a Schengen visa for Spain entry and the requisite documents for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Toronto, CA.
If we examine the modern statistics of the European Union, we find a giant Spanish visa acceptance rate for applicants who apply from Toronto. We can say the affirmation ratio is almost 99%, so it’s a golden opportunity to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa if living in Canada.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Check Do You Need Schengen Visa for Spain Entry?
There are the following conditions regarding foreign nationals in Toronto, CA. If any of them is veracious, you should get a Schengen visa to visit Spain.
- Foreigners live in Toronto, and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- The Canadian passport holder has restricted from Spain entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in Canada on a visit visa should need to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in Toronto holding Permanent residency but not yet Canadian citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
Find more information about do you need a Schengen visa to carry Spain or not? by visiting this link.
What are the types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Toronto, Canada?
Here is the list of Spanish visas you can apply for anyone accordingly to your journey objective.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Family Visit Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Study visa
- Spanish Diplomatic visa
- Spanish Medical visa
List of Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa From Toronto, CA
We delineation the list of required documents for applying Spanish visa application. You need to arrange all the following documents for visa approval.
- Signed Spanish Visa Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Funds: you have prior bank statements or income proof from your employer. You have funds concerning 64 euros per day or equivalent to at least 581 euros.
- Proof of Visa Fee Payment: paid visa fee during application time by cash, money order, or valid cheque only. You can read more about Spanish visa fees from Toronto using this link.
- Print of Online Visa Appointment Booking
- Proof of Status In Canada: copy/original of PR card or residence permit.
- Prepaid XPRESS Post Envelope: submit an empty envelope by writing your home postal address on it, and if you want to collect your passport in person, please mention it during the interview.
- Proof of Residence In Consular District: like driving license or government identification card.
You can find more information regarding the list of the required documents from the Consular Section of the Embassy of Spain in Toronto, Canada.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Apply Spanish Schengen Visa From Toronto, Canada
If you desire to submit your Spanish visa application at the consulate office, please follow the below steps accurately:
1) Find do you need a Schengen visa from Toronto or not?
The first step is to check would you need a Schengen visa for Spain entry from Toronto? You can read more about it using this article.
2) Book your visa appointment
On checking, if you will find that you need a visa, then book your Spanish visa appointment from this link.
3) Visit VAC for application submission
The visa application will submit in person. Visit the consulate office in Toronto on the booked appointment date, and submit the visa application with all required documents.
4) Biometric data capturing & rectifying the application
You will call the consulate for facial image and fingerprint data collection and ask to provide missing documents during the visa application process.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will notice by the embassy regarding acceptance or rejection. After that, you will collect your passport and documents from the consulate. If you bow an Xpress empty envelope, you will get them via post.
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Toronto, CA:
You can contact the Spanish consulate for more information regarding your application or interview.
Office Address: 2 Bloor St East, Suite 1201, Toronto, M4W 1A8, Canada.
Phone: (+1) 416 977 1661/3923