After scrutinizing the previous article regarding applying the stratagem of an Italian visa from Indonesia, we encounter requests to launch a similar guide concerning how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Indonesia. When our team investigated the actual rationale behind such queries, they found countless Spanish visa rejections due to the submission of incomplete or inappropriate applications. Many of them recognize that if they had applied with a proper chaperone, they would obtain a visa acceptance from the Spanish consulate. Therefore, our experts desire to overcome the problems and introduce this step-by-step pilot, which can help Indonesian/non-nationals to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa fluently without rejection issues.
So, this article is an irrevocable source and explains the fundamental requirements for applying for a Spanish Schengen visa from Indonesia, the required documents that need to attach, and where to submit the application after preparation. This guide will assist citizens and non-citizens regarding the visa application procedure from scratch to last and explain the requirements individually.
According to the statistics of the European Union, the Spanish Consulate of Indonesia receives many applications for Spanish Schengen visas every year, and 98% of applicants get approval without obligation. So, you have more chances to obtain a Spanish Schengen visa from Indonesia if your application meets the embassy requirements and organize in orthodox order.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Indonesia
Here are the customary Spanish visa types, and it’s essential to select one so that you can collect the requirements and arrange the required documents accordingly.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Visa for Sport, Artist, and Cultural Activities
- Spanish Medical Visa
- Spanish Transit Visa
- Spanish Visa for Journalistic Activities
- Spanish Study Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Transit for Seamen Visa
You can collect particulars like required documents, visa fees, processing time, and other requirements of specific visa types from this link.
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Indonesia
Ensure the handiness of the following required documents before the appointment because the Spanish consulate strictly checks the attachment of required documents with the visa application.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: It should duly fill and sign by the applicant. Please fill it out completely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Photocopy of National ID Card: It should contain both sides print.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 1 Photograph: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Letter from Sponsor (for non-Indonesian): The letter has all details like employment status, salary package, and length of the job contract.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Residence: If you are non-Indonesian, you should submit a copy of a residence or work permit.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can fetch the required documents file directly from BLS Officials from this link.
Step-by-Step Guide to Apply Spanish Schengen Visa from Indonesia
The exclusive and authentic way to submit a Spanish visa application is from BLS Spain. The following steps build your capability to apply in an elegant style, and the resultant product will lead your application toward acceptance.
1) Collect your visa requirements
First, choose the visa type and extract the requirements for a specific using this link. You will find prerequisites like required documents, processing time, visa fees, and other valuable information under the link.
2) Prepare your visa application
The most predominant step is to assemble the Spanish visa application and arrange the required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
Once the application has completed and you have all the required documents, you need to book the appointment for application submission.
4) Visit the application center
After the appointment, visit the BLS visa application center on the booked date and submit your file in person. Your file should include the application and required documents. Otherwise, you are not eligible for an appointment.
5) Track your visa application
Once your visa application is submitted, you can track your application status using this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from Indonesia
Below are the Schengen visa fees, which should pay along with the application at the BLS center. The mentioned fees are non-refundable and payable with the current exchange rate.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = IDR 1.319.000
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = IDR 660.000
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Indonesia
You may contact the Spanish consulate directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Jl. H. Agus Salim No. 61, Godangdia, Menteng, RT.8/RW.4, Gondangdia, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Phone: +62-21 314 23 55