Today we approach with a brand new article that would succor Pakistanis regarding how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Pakistan. The rationale for presenting this document is to improve the rate of Spanish visa acceptance from the Islamabad Embassy and reduce the visa rejection ratio, which stays between 30%-45%. We found the same situation concerning getting an Italian visa from Pakistan, and according to the latest demography, the visa approval proportion has improved after releasing the article regarding applying for an Italian Schengen visa from Pakistan. Typically submission of incomplete and inaccurate visa applications is a significant cause of visa failure, and this is happening because applicants have no idea or official guide concerning Spanish visa application processing.
If you desire to travel to Spain, this article is a step-by-step guide concerning how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Pakistan, the required documents, and where to submit the visa application after preparation. The alignment of this document will support both Pakistanis and non-Pakistani citizens to apply for a Spain visa and organize the application appropriately.
As per European Union Statistics, the fraction of Spanish visa acceptance from Pakistan is 60%, which means if you apply with the proper application and attach all required documents, you have a significant chance to obtain a Spanish Schengen visa from Pakistan. You will beat the resilient visa acceptance rate by following this article from scratch to end.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Pakistan
According to visa experts choosing the upright visa type is the first step to moving forward with your visa application. It will clarify the specific requirements related to the selected visa type. So you can pick any visa type from the following according to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Medical Treatment Visa
- Spanish Family & EU Citizen Visa
- Spanish Visa for Lost & Stolen Spanish ID Card
- Spanish Seamen Transit Visa
- Spanish Study Visa
- Spanish Symposium Visa
- Spanish Work Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
You can discover more information like required documents, processing time, and visa fees of a specific visa type from this link.
Required Documents Checklist for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Pakistan
Attaching the required documents is a compulsory requirement from Embassy/Consulate. Your application is not acceptable to the diplomatic office in the absence of the mentioned document. Please make sure your visa application has attached all demanded documents before submission.
- Spanish Visa Application Forms: They should duly fill and sign by the applicant. Please fill it out completely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 2 Photographs: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Proof of Residence: If you are non-Pakistani, you should submit a copy of your residence visa or work permit. Your permit should be valid for three months before applying.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Family Registration Certificate: The FRC has issued by NADRA and should be verifiable.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Income Tax Returns: You should attach the last two years tax returns for the assurance of income and asset management. The returns should be trackable by the FBR (Federal Board of Revenue of Pakistan).
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You will check the updated list before arranging the required documents from this link.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Spanish Visa from Pakistan
Here are the following steps driven by BLS Spain to make sure the authenticity of the whole application procedure. You will erect the appropriate application by following these steps sequentially.
1) Collect your visa requirements
You will drag the requirements if you know which visa type you are applying for. You can choose the type according to your travel purpose, and it will help you to discern the requirements like required documents, visa fees, processing time, and photo requirements.
2) Prepare your visa application
If you have a list of requirements, now you can develop your visa application and start arranging the required documents. Collecting documents will take a week, so plan your application preparations accordingly.
3) Book your visa appointment
Once you collect all required documents and after preparing the application. It’s time to book a visa appointment for a Spanish visa using this link.
4) Submit your visa application
Visit the nearest BLS visa application center on the booked date and submit your file in person. You will ask to pay visa fees during application submission, so you can hold cash which has mentioned below.
5) Track your visa application
Once your visa application is submitted, you can track your application status using this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Spain Visa Fees from Pakistan
Here are the Schengen visa fees, which you will pay according to age category. These fees are not solid and will change your country’s EURO exchange rate. The Schengen visa and BLS service fees are non-refundable regarding approval or rejection.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = PKR 24036/-
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = PKR 12018/-
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
BLS service charges = PKR 5078 /-
Spanish Consulate General in Islamabad, Pakistan
You may contact the Spanish Consulate General directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Address: Street 6, Ramna 5. Diplomatic Enclave I.
P.O. Box 1144, Islamabad.
Phone: (051) 208 87 77