Specifically, we are designing this artifact for Saudi and non-Saudi citizens who are wondering about traveling to Spain or struggling to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia. The only consideration for Spanish visa acceptance is the way to fill application and attachment of all required documents. If you apply with proper guidelines, you might get a higher visa approval rate.
This article gathers the ultimate guidelines for applying Spanish Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia, the required documents for perfect application, and where to submit your Spanish visa application. We are committing 100% successful ratio if you follow the complete article carefully and thoroughgoing.
If we talk about the statistic of the European Union, we will find more than a 95% chance of Spanish visa approval from Saudi Arabia. So, considering that we can say if the procedure for apply satisfactory, then you will get a Spanish Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia
Here are the commonly used Spanish visa types you need to select anyone accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Medical Treatment Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Student Visa
- Spanish Bussiness Visa
- Spanish House Maid Visa
- Spanish Family EEA/EU Visa
If you are looking for more about Spanish visa types, you can visit the official web source using this link.
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia
As the submission of an application is not tolerable, you will need to attach all the following documents with the application. We suggest arranging all the required documents before the visa interview.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Duly filled and signed. Please fill it out entirely in Block Letters.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: 2 Recent passport-size pictures in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary: It must be with the departure and return dates and locations. (round-trip)
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Original Job Letter from Employer or Sponsor in KSA: The letter has all details like employment status, salary package, and length of job contract and must attested by the chamber of commerce. Proof of trading licenses in the case of business.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Job Id Card: Must be translated into the English language.
- Copy of Iqama: In the case of a non-citizen of Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest three months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
- Business Invitation letter: If anyone invites you for business, other details must be mentioned, like sponsor, accommodation, etc.
We provide all the necessary documents that you must place before visa appointments. But you can also find the list of documentation from the official source.
Step-by-step Procedure To Apply Spanish Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia:
We define simple steps for obtaining a Spanish visa derived from BLS Spain. You should follow these steps sequentially to get a Spanish Schengen visa with an adequate approval rate.
1) Select your visa type
First, you need to select the Spanish visa type then you will find all the required information like visa fees, processing time, required documents, and other specific requirements. You can select the visa type using this link.
2) Book your appointment
Once you collect all the required documents and complete the visa application, now is the time for the appointment. Please book your appointment using this link.
3) Visit BLS visa application center
Attend the interview on the booked date by visiting the nearest VAC and submitting your visa application in person.
4) Track your visa application
If you would like to review the status of your application, you can use this link for tracking.
5) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the Spanish consulate.
Spanish Visa Fees from Saudi Arabia
If you want to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from Saudi, you need to submit the following charges to the Spanish consulate or BLS center at the time of the interview.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 299 SAR
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 150 SAR
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = Free
69/- SAR will be payable as BLS service charges at the time of the interview.
Contact Spanish Consulate General in Saudi Arabia
You may contact the consulate if you have queries regarding your Spanish visa application or visa appointment.
Address: MJPJ+64R, عمرو بن امية الضمري, Al Safarat, Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia
Phone: 00966 11 488 06 06