We sustain innumerable queries regarding the application procedure for a French Schengen visa from Bahrain after publishing the articles which cover applying strategies for Spanish and Italian visa applications. Moreover, we find this positive response a moment of prosperity because our contributions are satisfactory and helpful for Bahraini. Thus our team decided to release a step-by-step solution to apply for a French Schengen visa from Bahrain, as pending queries are not only the reason for the penmanship of this article, the giant figure of applications counter every year is the dominant cause of deploying it.
According to our survey, the French consulate general of Bahrain collects more Schengen visa applications than other countries in the Middle East. The same report also expresses enormous rejections because of an improper French visa application submission and missing essential requirements. Therefore this article is the ultimate reference for applying French Schengen visa from Bahrain, the required documents, and where to submit a French visa application after preparation.
According to European Union Statistics, they receive thousands of applications for a French Schengen visa from Bahrain yearly, and the acceptance rate of perfect applications is more than 95%. So, the capitulation of a French visa application with accurate attributes would incline the chance to obtain a French Schengen visa from Bahrain.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of French Schengen Visa from Bahrain
If you intend to apply for a French Schengen visa, the foremost step is to select the visa type from the following. You can choose the visa type according to the nature of your trip.
- French Visit/Tourist Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Young Employees Visa
- French School-Going Minor Visa
- French Student Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Visa for Family of Foreign Nationals
- French Medical Purpose Visa
- French Business Creation – Startup Visa
You can read insights above mentioned visas using this link. You will acquire details like required documents, visa fees, and processing time of a specific visa type from the linked webpage.
Required Documents for Applying French Schengen Visa from Bahrain
Our experts created the required documents checklist by investigating successful visa approval stories. You should arrange the following documents before the visa appointment.
- French Schengen Visa Online Application: Fill out the online French visa application form, and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures in color. 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France and additional details regarding your journey. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Proof of Residency: You must submit proof of residence if you are a non-national of Bahrain. The document is like a residence permit or work permit.
- Flight Reservation (Round-Trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): You can find the best way to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Socio-Professional Status: Proof of evidence to have a reasonable job with a signed contract letter (including all details like salary package, name, and date of joining), business trading letter (if you own a business), and admission letter (in case of study).
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Proof of adequate funds with the latest three months bank statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization inviting you to France.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can get more characteristics regarding required documents using this webpage link. You can visit the provided link to obtain an updated list of documents before visa application preparation.
Ultimate Method to Apply for French Schengen Visa from Bahrain
Here is the step-by-step procedure, which has derived from the French consulate. The absolute accompany of the following steps will lead higher rate of visa acceptance.
1) Gather your visa requirements
First, you can discover the requirements of your selected French visa type. You can check the preconditions using Visa Wizard, which includes required documents, visa fees, and other details.
2) Fill online visa application
After gathering the appropriate requirements, you can collect the required documents and fill online French visa application using this link.
3) Book your visa appointment
You can book a French visa appointment once you have arranged all the required documents and your application is ready to submit.
4) Submit your visa application
Now is the time to visit the Visa application center and attend the appointment. You can submit your application and required documents in person. You may ask for Schengen visa fees at this stage.
5) Track your visa application
If you want to track your visa application after submission, you can visit this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the French consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the application center.
French Schengen Visa Application Fees from Bahrain
Here are the visa fees that you should pay during the application submission. You will charged by the French embassy accordingly to the Euro exchange rate of your country’s currency (Bahraini Dinar).
Please Note: Schengen visa fees are non-refundable in the case of visa rejection.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 Euros
You can retrieve the complete Schengen visa fees table from this link.
Contact French Consulate General in Manama, Bahrain
You may contact the French consulate general concerning queries regarding visa application requirements or a visa appointment.
Address: Villa 51A – Road 1901 Manama Town 319, Bahrain.
Phone: (+973) 17 298 660