If you are residing in New York as a foreigner and your dream is to visit France, you need to apply for a French Schengen visa from New York, USA.
This document presents the investigation of how to apply for a French Schengen visa from New York, the required documents for visa application submission, and the types of French Schengen visas.
According to the statistics of the European Union, the rate of French visa endorsement from New York is up to 99%. We need to take care of how/where to apply and what will be the required documents attached with our French Schengen visa application.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
|NEW YORK, NY
|NEW YORK, NY
|NEW YORK, NY
Check Do You Need French Schengen Visa from New York for France Entry?
You must need to apply for a French visa from New York if you are from the following:
- Foreigners living in New York and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders whose restricted from France entry without a Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside New York need to apply for a French Schengen visa from your home country.
- Foreigners living in New York and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence should apply for a Schengen visa.
Read this link to know would you need a Schengen visa for France entry or not?
What are the types of French Schengen Visa from New York, USA?
You can choose any of the following French visa types accordingly to your trip.
- French Tourist Visa
- French Visit Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Work visa for Employment
- French Study visa
- French visa for EEA/EU Citizens
- French Visa for Young Employees
Required Documents for Applying French Schengen Visa From New York:
You need to collect the following required documents before submitting the French visa application.
- French Visa Online Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your France trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- A Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Germany?, and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Booking for Visa: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in France.
- Invitation Letter for Schengen Visa
- Socio-Professional Situation: Employment letter from a French company and an Enrollment letter from a French institute in the case of study.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
Find more information regarding French visa required documents using this link.
If you don’t want to get your visa rejection, always hitch verifiable flight and hotel bookings with your French visa application.
Follow The Significant Steps to Apply for French Schengen Visa From New York:
Here are the complete steps to submit a French Schengen visa application at the Consulate General of France in New York.
1) Examine do you need a French visa?
You can check the Schengen visa requirement for France entry from New York by clicking here.
If you need a visa for France entry, please go for the next steps. Otherwise, you do not need to proceed further, and you are free to enter France.
2) Start to fill out the online visa application
The next step you need to take is to fill online French visa application and take a printout of it. You need to attach this application with all required documents and be ready for the appointment booking.
3) Book your visa appointment
You need to arrange all the required documents before booking your French visa appointment. You can book a visa appointment using VFS GLOBAL.
4) Visit the French VAC
Visit the booked visa application center and submit your French visa application with other required documents.
5) Track your visa application
You can track a French Schengen visa application from New York using this link. After landing on the mentioned page, select the used service to track your application.