If you are Saudi and looking to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia, then you are at the right place. The purpose of sharing this information is to remove a snag for hiring expensive agents and deprivation of your hard-earn money. This article directs all applicants to submit the Italian visa application individually and precisely. Employ this article you can submit your application to VFS visa centers in Riyad, Jeddah, Aramco Dhahran, and Al Khobar. If you are living in another city, please concern with near the VFS visa application center or contact the Italian consulate in Saudi Arabia.
We schedule this benchmark for an upcoming applicant who wants to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia. This ultimate guide contains the step-by-step procedure regarding how to apply Italian Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia, the required documents, where to submit a visa application, and the appropriate steps you should follow for a higher visa acceptance rate.
Moreover, we would like to share the European Union Statistics, which can confirm the ratio of Italian Schengen visa acceptance from Saudi Arabia is 99%. The following EU results collected from Riyad and Jeddah applications can elaborate on the significant success rate of Italian visa approval for Saudi if they apply adequately and unreservedly.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia
The first step for beginning the application is to select a visa type accordingly to your travel purpose. We unveil the most commonly used Italian visa types so that you choose the appropriate types and submit an application with the fulfillment of the requirements.
- Italian Visit/Tourist Visa
- Italian Medical Treatment Visa
- Italian Air Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Study Visa (long-term)
- Italian Sports Visa
Here is the official web link to get more information regarding the Italian visa types and requirements.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia
Here is the list of all required documents that should arrange before the appointment booking or interview.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application Form: duly filled and signed by the applicant. Keep it with other required documents. Please fill it out entirely in Block Letters.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if applicable)
- Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures with a bright color background, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Letter of Employment: This can prove the purpose of your trip, your monthly income, your business trade letter, or your job contract letter. This letter must attested to an electronic chamber.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy. You can read more about the hotel reservation using this link.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months of bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Original & Copy of Iqama: If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can find the required documents checklist using this link. The list has developed by the VFS and the Italian consulate.
Ultimate steps for applying Italian Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia
Here are the following steps provided by VFS GLOBAL, that will follow if you want to get an Italian visa or the removal visa rejection risk.
1) Select your visa type
As we already discussed, the first step is to choose an Italian visa type accordingly to your travel purpose. You can find visa types using this link.
2) Organize your visa application & documents
Once ready, complete the Italian visa application (Schengen visa) and arrange all the required documents.
3) Book your appointment
When the application created and you have arranged the required documents, it’s time to book an appointment for a visa interview. You can book an appointment using this link.
4) Pay the visa fee
After booking the appointment, you need to pay the Schengen visa fee online, or you can pay at the time of the interview in person.
5) Visit the Italian embassy
Now is the time to attend the visa interview, submission all an application with the required documents, and submit the visa application fee. You can find the locations of VFS visa centers using this link.
6) Track your application
After application submission, you can track your application using this link.
7) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the VAC.
Italian Schengen Visa Application Fee from Saudi Arabia
Here are the fees you need to pay for an Italian Schengen visa from Saudi Arabia:
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euro (303 SAR)
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euro (152 SAR)
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 EUR (no charges)
Contact VFS application centers in Saudi Arabia.
If you have queries concerning the Italian visa or application procedure, you may contact VFS Global using the below details:
VFS visa application center – Riyadh:
Address: Makkah Road Al Hada, 8380 Riyadh 8380 Saudi Arabia
VFS visa application center – Jeddah:
Address: Tasheel Commercial Plaza, Ground Floor, Suwaid Bin Sakher Street, Al Mohammadiya District Jeddah 21511 KSA
VFS visa application center – Al Khobar:
Address: Unified Visa Application Centre, 2nd floor Al Katheery Centre, Opposite SABB Bank, Al Rakaa, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, Al Khobar