As just applying is not an immense task, capitulating the application decently to the consulate is the principal requirement for applying an Italian Schengen visa from Turkey. If you are from İstanbul, Antalya, Ankara, İzmir, Konya, or any other state, this artifact will assist you in submitting your application at the Italian consulate general in Turkey.
We contrivance considered both Turkish Citizens or Foreigners (staying on long-term visa) in Turkey can grasp themselves regarding how to apply for Italian Schengen visa from Turkey, about required documents and fees for apply Italian visa thoroughly and appropriately.
After an in-depth study of European Unison Statistics, we can say the rate of Italian Schengen visa acceptance from Turkey is lofty, which means you have a better chance to forge an Italy trip possible by getting a Schengen visa from Turkey.
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Turkey:
If you settle to smack a trip to Italy, you need to choose visa type first. You can select any visa based on your travel purpose.
- Italian Visa for Travel
- Italian Touristic Visa
- Italian Commercial visa
- Italian Transporter Visa
- Italian Family & Friend Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Study General Visa (upto 90 days)
- Italian Study General Visa (more than 90 days)
- Italian Student Visit Visa
- Italian EU citizen Visa
You can collect more information regarding Italian Visas from Turkey by using the following link.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa From Turkey
Here is the outright required documents list that you should arrange before appointment booking, and you have to hold all the following required documents at the time of the interview.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application Form: download the application after filling online and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Identity Card Photocopy: issued by the Turkish government, it must be valid because an expired ID card copy will not entertain.
- Biometric Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures in color, 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Dummy Round-Trip Reservation: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Assurance: financial possibilities allotted by the Italian ministry that verifies your financial means with the total duration of stay in Italy.
- Visa and Service Fees Payments Receipts: paid to iData office. You will get about Schengen visa fees from this link.
- Company Job Offer Letter: signed by the employee or stated your current salary on it.
- Working Document: like three months sealed salary slips and social security.
- Authorized Signature list
- Activity Work Certificate
Retrieve more details concerning required documents for an Italian visa from Turkey by visiting iData requirements.
Step-by-Step Guide for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Turkey
1) Check Istanbul Italian consulate general jurisdiction in your city
First, check if your city has an Istanbul Italian consulate general jurisdiction. Otherwise, you can’t proceed with your application with iData. You can find the jurisdiction results using this link.
If your city is not eligible and you can not process your Italian visa application with iData, you may consider VFSGlobal.
2) Fill Italian visa application and collect all required documents
After Getting the document list and necessary information by using the above link (1st step link) is time to fill out the Schengen visa form fittingly and correctly.
3) Book your visa appointment
If you have completed the application form and after collecting all principal documents, you need to book a visa appointment by using this link.
4) Visit iData Office
Visit the iData office on the booked date, attend the visa interview and submit your Italian visa application with the required documents. You can find iData offices using this link.
5) Track your visa application
If you want to know the status of your Italian visa application, you can track it by visiting this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your visa in person from the Italian consulate in turkey.
Italian Visa Application Fees from Turkey
There are the following fees you need to spend for applying Italian Schengen visa from Turkey:
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 1362 TL( Cash only )
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 0 TL
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 TL
Contact iData Offices in Turkey
Here is the list of all iData offices located in different states of Entire Turkey, you can contact them for more queries using this link.
iData Office – İstanbul Avrupa (Gayrettepe)
Address: Esentepe Mh. Büyükdere Cd. No: 127 Astoria Kuleleri Astoria AVM B2 Katı, Esentepe / Şişli
iData Office – İstanbul Asya (Altunizade)
Address: Altunizade Mah. Kısıklı Cad. Shibuya Sok. Sarkuysan – AK İş Merkezi A Blok No: 4/2 1. Bodrum 1 No’lu Ofis Üsküdar/İstanbul
iData Office – Bursa
Address: Konak Mah. 1.Badem Sokak , Lotus Plaza , B Blok , No:26 Kat:1 Daire:10-11-12 Nilüfer/Bursa
iData Office – Trabzon
Address: İnönü Mah. Yavuz Selim Bulvarı Öztürkler Apt. No: 365A Ortahisar / Trabzon ( Fatih Devlet Hastahanesi Üstü, Tanjant Yolu Üzeri )