If you are in Washington D.C as a foreign national and want to visit Italy, then you need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Washington.
This article helps you to apply Italian Schengen visa from Washington, where to apply, and the required documents you need to arrange for an Italian visa application.
You will engross to comprehend that the Italian visa acceptance rate from Washington is 99%. We merely need to know how to apply for an Italian visa properly. We extract the below data from European Union, which make sure pure chances to get an Italian Schengen visa from Washington D.C.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Do You Require to Apply for an Italian Visa From Washington?
Here are the points, if anybody falls on the following points must need to apply Schengen visa for entry to Italy.
- Foreign living in Washington (permanent or temporary residence permit) and their citizenship country have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders whose restricted from Italy entry without the Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside Washington need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from your home country (not Washington).
- Foreign living in Washington and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence should apply for a Schengen visa.
Find who and who does not want to get a Schengen visa before traveling to Italy.
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Washington D.C
Here are the following types of Italian visas, which you may select accordingly to your travel purpose.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Transit Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Family Visit Visa
- Italian Medical Visa
- Italian Student Visa
List of Required Documents for Italian Schengen Visa from Washington D.C
All applicants must apply in person, and you should arrange the following required documents at the time of visa application submission or appointment.
- Online Italian Visa Application Form.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Italy trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- A Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy?. and provide further details of your trip.
- Verifiable round-trip reservation: It must have Italy departure and return dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the Schengen region & Italy.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable)
- Hotel Reservation: The authentic proof of residence after landing in Italy.
- Socio-professional situation: Letter from Italian Institute/Organization like Enrolment or Employment letter.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
- Schengen visa fee receipt
Find more updates about Italian visa requirements from “vistoperitalia.esteri.it“.
Simple Steps for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Washington:
Here are the following steps you need to follow for getting an Italian visa.
1) Go to “ambwashingtondc.esteri.it“
2) Do you need a Schengen visa for travel?
Visit the following link, provide all required information and check would you need to apply for an Italian Schengen visa from Washington.
3) Where to apply
You need to apply Italy embassy in Washington. Here are the contact details of the embassy.
Embassy of Italy
3000 Whitehaven Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C., 20008
Contact: +1 (202) 612-4400
4) Fee for Italian Schengen visa
Before submitting an Italian visa application, you can figure out the fee amounts for a Schengen visa.
Actual Schengen visa Fee (short stay visa up to 90 days) = $ 89.90
Fee for Minors (6-12 years old) = $ 45.00
Fee for National visa (long-stay visa, more than 90 days) = $ 130.30
Fee for study visa (long-stay visa, more than 90 days) = $ 56.20
5) Appointment booking for Italian visa
After all preparations, you need to book a visa appointment and submit your visa application on the scheduled date at VAC.
You can book an Italian visa appointment using this link prenotami.esteri.it
Contact Italy Embassy in Washington, D.C.