Are you living in New York as Foreign National? or do you want to visit Spain? In that case, we design this article typically for your assistance. If you desire to make Spain travel possible, you need to get a Spanish Schengen visa from New York, USA.
In this article, we are going to perform simple ways to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from New York, How to proceed, and what is the required document you need to submit your Spanish Schengen visa application.
Here we have good news for you, accordingly to the statistics of the European Union, the rate of Spanish visa acceptance from New York is up to 98%. So, please do not wait and apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from New York now.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
|2020||Spain||USA||NEW YORK, NY||1,696||1,651||21||1.25%|
|2019||Spain||USA||NEW YORK, NY||9,926||9,551||185||1.86%|
|2018||Spain||USA||NEW YORK, NY||9,904||9,404||201||2.03%|
Check Do You Need To Apply for Spanish Schengen Visa from New York?
You must need to apply for a Spanish visa from New York if you are from the following:
- Foreigners living in New York and their native countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Europe for visa-free entry.
- USA passport holders whose restricted from Spain entry without a Schengen visa.
- B1/B2 visitors currently inside New York need to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from your home country.
- Foreigners living in New York and holding USA Green Card or Permanent Residence should apply for a Schengen visa.
If you want to know would you need a Schengen visa for Spain Entry, please read this article?
What are the types of Spanish Schengen Visa from New York, NY?
Here is the list of Spanish visas. You may determine any visa type accordingly to your journey intention.
- Spanish Tourist/Visit Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Transit visa for seamen
- Spanish Study visa
- Spanish visa for EEA/EU Citizens
Required Documents for Obtaining Spanish Schengen Visa From New York, USA
Here are all the required documents you may need to collect before submitting the visa application.
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Take print after filling and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Proof of residence in the USA, like utility bills
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: Two recent passport size pictures in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- A Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Germany?, and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary for Visa: It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover the all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Hotel Booking for Visa: The genuine proof of occupancy after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter for Schengen Visa
- Proof of Employment: Letter from Spanish Institute / Organization like Enrolment or Employment letter.
- Proof of Funds: Latest 3 months bank and Credit card statements.
If you want to know more about the required documents for a Spanish Schengen visa from New York, visit this link.
BRFV is the most authentic service provider regarding verifiable flight and hotel reservations for the visa application process.
Absolute Steps for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa From New York:
You can do the following steps to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from New York at the embassy.
1) Check if you require a Schengen visa for Spain Entry from New York?
You can visit the following link to check the Schengen visa requirement from New York, NY.
2) Identify the visa type
After verification about Schengen visa demand for entry, choose the appropriate visa type accordingly to your trip purpose.
3) Book your visa appointment
You need to arrange all the required documents before booking your Spanish visa appointment. You can book a visa appointment using this link.
4) Visit the Spanish VAC
Visit the visa application center, attend your visa interview on the booked date and submit your visa application.
5) Track your visa application
If you apply using the BLS service, you can track your Spanish visa application using this link.