After publishing the requirements for Italian & Spanish visas, our experts recognize immense requests regarding the application guide for applying French Schengen visa from Qatar. We observe several rejection cases under encounter requests, and undressed application is the dominant cause for these rejections. We also found the submitted applications were not dressed suitably and with ignoring of required documents. Therefore, after monitoring the chaotic situation, our experts present this step-by-step solution that can help Qataris & Non-Qataris with the submission of French visa applications with lawful requirements and construct a higher visa approval ratio.
So, we compose this article according to the pennant of the French consulate, which can lead you to apply for a French Schengen visa from Qatar, apprising the checklist of required documents and where to submit the application after preparation. This article admires French visa acceptance but with the ultimate heed from scratch to end.
According to the Statistics of the European Union, 90% of applicants get French Schengen visa approval from Qatar yearly. But those who have submitted inadequate applications and missing details got rejections. So, you can get a French Schengen visa from Qatar if your application supports and fulfills the visa requirements.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of French Schengen Visa from Qatar
You can merely complete the visa requirements by picking the perfect visa type. You can select any visa type according to your travel purpose.
- French Visit/Tourist Visa
- French Airport Transit Visa
- French Salaried Employment / Job Visa
- French Student Visa
- French Business Visa
- French Visa for Family of Foreign Nationals
- French Child Adoption Visa
- French Medical Purpose Visa
- French Startup Visa
You can read insights for specific visa types using this link. It will help you to explore the detailed requirements like visa fees, required documents, and eligibility.
Required Documents for Applying French Schengen Visa from Qatar
We paste the checklist below. The collection of required documents is mandatory before the visa appointment. Otherwise, you will get a visa refusal from the French embassy/consulate.
- French Schengen Visa Online Application: Fill out the online French visa application form, and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- Photographs: Two recent passport-size pictures in color. 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting France and additional details regarding your journey. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Proof of Residency: You must submit proof of residence if you are a non-national of Qatar. The document is like a residence permit or work permit.
- Flight Itinerary (Round-Trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): You can find the best way to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Socio-Professional Status: Proof of evidence to have a reasonable job in Qatar with a signed contract letter (including all details like salary package, name, and date of joining), business trading letter (if you own a business), and admission letter (in case of study).
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in France.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Proof of adequate funds with the latest three months bank statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization inviting you to France.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can retrieve more guidelines regarding required documents according to specific visa types from this link.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply French Schengen Visa from Qatar
Here we describe simple steps which direct you to submit the visa application to the embassy. We analyze the following steps from the French consulate so that it would make you more confident in your application submission.
1) Collect your visa requirements
The first step you should take to execute the Visa Wizard and provide your details accordingly. This Wizard checks your eligibility and will deliver the list of required documents according to the selected visa type.
2) Fill out the visa application
Once you know the appropriate requirements and required documents, now time to fill online French visa application. You can throng the online application from this link.
3) Book your visa appointment
After the finalization of the visa application, now is the time to book an appointment for a French visa using this link. You can book the appointment online using this link.
4) Submit your visa application
We attached the location of the French consulate where you need to file the application in person. Attend the appointment on the booked date and submit all required documents with the application.
5) Track your visa application
If you want to track your visa application after submission, you can visit this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data apprehending and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the French consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the consulate.
French Schengen Visa Application Fees from Qatar
Below are the Schengen visa fees that are non-refundable. You should need to pay the following before visa processing. Applicants who submit the applications online can also pay via credit/debit card.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 80 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 40 Euros
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = 0 Euros
You can rescue the entire Schengen visa fees table from this link.
Contact French Consulate General in Doha, Qatar
You may contact the French consulate general concerning queries about visa application requirements and a visa appointment.
Address: West Bay, Diplomatic area, P.O. BOX: 2669, Doha – QATAR
Phone: (+974) 44021777