This document is not considered by UK citizens, British passport holders, and British overseas territories citizens (BOTC) because they are free to travel to Spain from the United Kingdom. But, you should apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from UK. If you are not holding UK Citizenship and have foreign status as a UK resident, then you should apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from UK.
In this article, we propose a step-by-step procedure for getting a Spanish Schengen visa from UK, the list of all required documents required to attach with the Spanish visa application, and where you can capitulate your visa application.
According to the statistics of the European Union, it has transparently analyzed that the rate of Spanish Schengen visa acceptance from UK is lofty. We can say if we apply for a Spanish visa accurately, we would have higher chances of undertaking it.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Do You Need Schengen Visa from UK for Spain Entry?
We enlisted some conditions here. If you are from anyone, you should need to get a Spanish visa to traveling Spain.
- Foreigners live in the United Kingdom, and their born countries have not yet signed the Schengen agreement with Schengen zone for visa-free entry.
- Those British passport holders have restricted from Spain entry without a Schengen visa.
- Those in the United Kingdom on a Visit visa should need to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from their home country.
- Foreigners in the UK holding Permanent residency but not yet gotten UK citizenship should apply for a Schengen visa.
If you keep struggling to find out do you need a Schengen visa for Spain entry or not, please visit this link for more information.
What are the types of Spanish Schengen Visa from UK?
You can apply for the following Spanish visas from the United Kingdom. You will select any visa type concerning your travel purpose.
- Spanish Visa for EU/EEA Spouse and Family Members
- Spanish Tourist/Visit Visa
- Spanish Airport Transit Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
- Spanish Study visa
- Spanish Medical visa
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa From UK
Here is the ultimate checklist for all required documents which you have to arrange before your Spanish Schengen visa appointment:
- Spanish Schengen Visa Application Form: Take print after filling it and keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for three months after your Spain trip is completed, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs: One recent passport-size picture in color, 3×4 cm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo from here.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide further details of your trip. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Valid UK Residence Permit: this must be valid for 30 days before the expiry of your visa.
- Flight Reservation (Round-trip Ticket Booking): It must be with the departure and return locations and dates.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and must cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter (If applicable): Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application?.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Funds: you have three Months’ latest bank statements or income proof from your employer. You have funds concerning 84 pounds per day or equivalent to at least 760 pounds per person.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): from the employer in the case of employment, from college/university in the case of study, and submit proof of trade license for self-employment case.
You can visit the following link to acquire more information regarding the requested documents for the Schengen visa from the Spanish consulate in the UK.
Ultimate Procedure for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa From UK
We appeal to use the following steps if you do not want to get delayed or rejected by the embassy. Here you need to follow all steps one by one carefully and precisely.
1) Check do you need a visa for Spain entry from the UK
First, you need to identify whether you need a Schengen visa or not. You can check it by using this link along with your origin of nationality.
2) Select visa type
After the verification that you require a Schengen visa, the next step is to select a visa type according to your travel purpose. You can read more about available Spanish visa types from UK using this link.
3) Book a visa appointment
Now you can book your visa appointment from home. There is no need to visit the embassy to get an appointment date. You can book your appointment using this link.
4) Mobile Biometric data capturing and rectifying the application
You will call for Mobile Biometric verification and ask to provide the missing documents during the visa application process.
5) Visit near VAC
After getting the appointment, be ready for a visa interview by visiting booked visa application center. You will need to visit VAC in person with your visa application and with all the required documents.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will notice by the embassy regarding acceptance or rejection. After that, you will collect your passport and documents from the consulate.
Spanish Schengen Visa Fees from the UK
Here are the visa fees you must need to submit at the time of Spanish visa application submission:
Fee for Tourist Visa = 68.00 £
Tourist Visa Fee for Children between 6-12 years = 34.00 £
Fee for Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Belarus, Serbia & Montenegro & Ukraine nationals = 29.75 £
There is no fee for children under six years.
13.15 £ (inclusive of VAT) charged by BLS per visa application in addition to the visa, the fee payable by all applicants and visa categories.
You may visit this link for more information regarding Spanish visa application fees from the United Kingdom.
Contact Spanish Visa Application Center in London, UK
You can contact the VAC for more information regarding your application or appointment.
Office Address: Spain Visa Application Centre
Lower Ground Floor, Cromwell House,
14 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HZ