Are you looking for a stupefying trip to Spain as a Chinese Passport holder? If yes, then apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from China. After assemblage the visa approval facts from Spanish consulates in Shanghai, Beijing, and Guangzhou, we discovered exceptional Schengen visa acceptance from China. But considering the significant approval rate, there are some rejections too, and the fundamental causes for them are unsuitable and incomplete application submission. Moreover, we encountered similar problems from travelers from different countries by providing the ultimate solution concerning how to apply for a Spanish visa from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines. So, our team decided to develop a similar guide that can help Chinese citizens to submit a Spanish visa application appropriately, and it would be the source of 100% visa approval.
So if you want to apply for a Spanish visa from China, you are at the right place. This article will supply a step-by-step solution concerning how to apply for a Spanish Schengen visa from China, the required documents, and where to submit the application after complete preparation.
According to the Statistics of the European Union, the rate of Schengen visa approval from Spanish Embassies in China is outstanding. The great news is that you have a 99% chance to get a Spanish Schengen visa from China if you come with the proper and complete visa application.
|Number of Visa Applications
|Not issued rate for uniform visas
Types of Spanish Schengen Visa from China
You should have veracious requirements for obtaining a Schengen visa on the first attempt, and you will drag these requirements after choosing the virtuous visa type. You can select any visa type from below according to your travel purpose.
- Spanish Tourist Visa
- Spanish Family & Friends Visit Visa
- Spanish Seamen Transit Visa
- Spanish ADS Group Visa
- Spanish Sports Events Visa
- Spanish Study Visa
- Spanish Work Visa
- Spanish Business Visa
You can investigate more about the requirements of a specific Spanish visa type by using this link.
Required Documents for Applying Spanish Schengen Visa from China
You should attach all required documents with your application before submission because the Spanish consulate will not accept your application if you have missed the demanded documents.
- Spanish Visa Application Form: It should duly fill and sign by the applicant. Please fill it out completely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 2 Photographs: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Spain and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hukou: If you are non-Chinese, you should submit a copy of your Chinese residence visa or work permit. Your permit should be valid for three months before applying.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Spain.
- Travel Program: Attach a detailed itinerary that can provide evidence of your traveling route, the location you will visit, etc.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization that is inviting you to Spain.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can extract the updated list of required documents before arranging them using this link.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Spanish Schengen Visa from China
BLS China is the only official origin you can use for submitting your Spanish visa file because this is the single root recommended by Spanish consulates to use. Make sure your application will forward from BLS because submission with other resources will not tackle.
1) Find out the visa type
To move your application towards approval, you have a better grip on visa requirements, but you can gather the perfect requirements if you know the visa type, and you will select the visa type according to your travel purpose. So, after choosing the specific visa type, you can find the requirements like required documents, processing time, photo requirements, and visa fees from this link.
2) Prepare your visa application
In this step, you should fill out the Schengen visa application form and start a collection of required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
When you have completed the application filling and gathering the required document, now is the time to book a visa appointment using this link. You should book it at least one month before your intended departure.
4) Submit your visa application
You can visit the nearest BLS visa application center on the appointment booked date and submit your file in person. You may ask to pay Schengen visa fees, so take care of sufficient cash with you. You can find the list of all BLS Spanish visa application collection centers in China from this link.
5) Track your visa application
Once your visa application is submitted, you can track your application status using this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the BLS application center.
Fees for Spain Visa from China
We mentioned the Schengen visa fees according to age. You can pay the Schengen visa fees under your currency rate, and it will non-refundable.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 608 CNY
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 304 CNY
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
BLS service charges = 113 CNY
Spanish Consulate General in Guangzhou, China
You may contact the Spanish Consulate General directly if you have queries regarding your visa application and the application procedure.
Address: Rm. 501, 5/F, R&F Center, Huaxia Road 10
Zhujiang New Town, Tianhe District
Phone: (+0086 20) 3892 7185 / 3892 8909