Just like countries of the Middle East, Asia, and the Third World, the citizens of Thailand also require a Schengen visa for traveling to Italy, which means they will submit a Schengen visa application to a nearby Italian Consulate from Thailand with the required documents. Moreover, we have decided to report this article after accumulating numerous requests on the previous reporting concerning applying for a Spanish visa from Thailand, as the readers of this article were satisfied with the designated procedure and requested the same briefing regarding the Italian Schengen visa from Thailand.
Additionally, the purpose for setting down the script is to increase and help upcoming travelers regarding the ultimate solution for applying for an Italian Schengen visa from Thailand as we reported a notable increment under Italian visa applications after following our article by the travelers of different countries like China, Pakistan, Morocco, Qatar, Philippines, Egypt, etc.
If you are a Thai passport holder and looking for a complete procedure regarding how to submit a Schengen visa application for Italy from Thailand, then you are landing in the right place. In this article, you will accumulate a step-by-step approach concerning how to apply an Italian Schengen visa from Thailand, the required documents, and where to apply to the construction.
According to the statistics of the European Union, the Italian consulate of Thailand receives thousands of applications for an Italian Schengen visa yearly, and 98% of applications were approved, which means you have a considerable chance to get an Italian Schengen visa from Thailand if you will capitulate your application by obeying this article significantly.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Italian Schengen Visa from Thailand
If you fancy getting Italian visa approval, you will place your application with the entire requirements because missing the requisite will lead to visa rejection. Hence, presenting the application with interrogated requirements is principal, and you will get upright necessities once you have a better idea of which visa type you are applying. Here is the list of the most commonly used Italian visa types you can pick up anyone according to your travel purpose.
- Italian Tourist Visa (Type C)
- Italian Airport Transit Visa (Type A)
- Italian Business Visa (Type C)
- Italian Study Visa (Type D & C(for short-stay))
- Italian Sports or Cultural Events Visa (Type C)
- Italian Family/Friends Visa (Type C)
- Italian Visa for Official Invitation (Type C)
- Italian Visa for EU/EEA Family Member (Type C)
You can use the following link if you have concerns regarding a specific Italian visa type or want to discover requirements like required documents and visa fees.
Required Documents for Italy Visa from Thailand
Your application is directly dependent on the attachment of the required documents. So, you need to arrange all mentioned documents with proven authentication and fasten them with your Italian visa application timely.
- Italian Visa Application Form: The application form is correctly filled and signed with blue ink. Please fill it out completely to protect your application from rejection.
- Original Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Passports (if available)
- 2 Photographs: Take out the recent passport-size photo in the white background and 35×40 mm in size. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zones.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Motivation Letter: it should written in English or Italian and include your trip plans and travel purposes.
- Flight Reservation (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Sponsorship Letter: Read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application.
- Hotel Booking: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy.
- Detailed Travel Itinerary
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months latest bank and Credit card statements. You can get more details using this link.
- Visa or Residence Permit(non-thai citizens): copy of visa, work, and residence permit.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
Here is the list of required documents, which should be stapled with your Schengen visa application, but you can get an update list before applying using this link.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Thailand
If you want to start processing your Italian visa, then you need to follow the below steps sequentially. The ensuing steps are taken from VFS Global because that is the only authentic platform suggested by the Italian consulate.
1) Choose your visa type
The first step is to determine visa type according to your travel objective because an emphatic grip on visa requirements will reach you towards a visa application acceptance. You will fetch the visa requirements for introduced Italian visa types using this link, and you can retrieve the details like required documents, visa fees, etc.
2) Prepare your visa application
After recouping the visa requirements, now is the time to fill out the Italian visa application form and arrange the above-mentioned required documents.
3) Book your visa appointment
Once you have completed the application form, you can book a visa appointment with the nearest VFS center using this link.
Please note: You may catechize to submit the Schengen visa fee before your appointment or can pay the amount online.
4) Submit your visa application
Visit the visa application center where you have booked the appointment. You should arrive at the center on time and submit your application with the required documents in person.
5) Track your visa application
After you have submitted the application successfully, you can check the status of your visa application using this link.
6) Collect your passport
After all operations, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will be informed by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport from the VFS application center.
Schengen Visa Fees for Italy from Thailand
Here are the following Schengen visa fees arranged concerning age. You should pay the following fees before processing your visa file or during your visa appointment. Please ensure these amounts are non-refundable and will be compensated in Thai baht.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 3,040 THB
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 1,520 THB
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Fee
BLS service charges = 361 THB
Italian Consulate General in Bangkok, Thailand
You may contact the Italian Consulate General in Bangkok directly if you have questions concerning your Italian visa application and the application procedure.
Address: 87 Wireless (Withayu) Road, Lumpini
Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330.
Phone: +66-2-250 4970