According to the specifications of the Schengen visa, the applicant who clutches this visa can travel to 27 European states called Schengen Area. Voluntarily visiting nearly 90% of Europe will flare the desire under Itinerant to apply for a Schengen visa from their home countries. As per regulatory conditions of the European Union, you cannot appeal for an entire Schengen zone. You should select a specific Schengen country for the first entry and apply accordingly. In this article, we targeted the application procedure for an Italian Schengen visa from Morocco, the inducement to quarry a specific country is because Moroccan have significant concerns regarding the authentic solution that would allow them to apply from Scratch to end with a respectful visa approval rate.
After securing Schengen visa acceptance stories from written articles concerning how to apply for an Italian visa from Ethiopia, KSA, Egypt, Indonesia, and Qatar. We are presenting the ultimate solution to apply Italian Schengen visa from Morocco, the required documents, and where to submit the visa application after preparation. This perfunctory article will guide Moroccans and non-Moroccans (who acquire a Schengen visa for entry in Europe) to fill out the application, attach the required documents and submit the application to the Italian consulate in Morocco.
According to the Statistics of the European Union, the rate of Italian visa rejection from Italian Consulates in Rabat and Casablanca is roughly 20%, and submitting an inconsistent application (incomplete application with missing documents) is the only cause of such refusals. However, more than 80% of candidates got an Italian Schengen visa from Morocco because their applications are just appropriate and fulfilled the requirements of the Italian Embassy.
|Years||Schengen State||Country||Consulate||Number of Visa Applications||Visas Issued||Visas Denied||Not issued rate for uniform visas|
Types of Italian Visa from Morocco
Selecting the visa type is the foremost part of proceeding with your Italian visa application. You can accumulate the requirements only when you have chosen the suitable visa type. You can pick anyone according to the nature of your trip purposes like business, study, visit, and medical.
- Italian Tourist Visa
- Italian Subordinate Work Visa
- Italian Airport Transit Visa
- Italian Medical Care Visa
- Italian Business Visa
- Italian Visa for EU/EEA Citizens Member
- Italian Work Visa
- Italian Study Visa
You can trace the required documents checklist of a specific visa type using this link.
Required Documents for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Morocco
The Italian Consulate in Morocco strictly follows the attachment of all required documents before taking your application. While submitting, if you have missed the required documents embassy will not accept your application. Moreover, having the complete checklist of the below documents will increase the chances of visa approval within the specified timeframe.
- Italian Schengen Visa Application: It should be duly filled out online and signed by the applicant. Keep it with other required documents.
- Your Passport: Must be valid for more than three months from the intended date of the trip, not older than ten years. It must have two blank pages.
- Copies of Previous Visas (bio-data page)
- 2 Photographs: Must be passport-size (35×40mm) pictures with a bright color background. Find more details regarding the Schengen visa photo here.
- Proof of Socio-Economic Status: You can submit an employment letter mentioning the applicant’s designation, salary, job joining date, and the purpose of travel, a trade license in case of business, and an admission letter in case of study.
- Cover Letter (if applicable): Explain why you are visiting Italy and provide additional details. You can find the best way to write a cover letter for a visa application here.
- Flight Itinerary (round-trip): It must be with the departure and return dates and locations.
- Travel Medical Insurance: It must support coverage of 30000 Euro and cover all Schengen zone.
- Sponsorship Letter: You can read how to write a Sponsorship letter for a visa application using this link.
- Hotel Reservation: The genuine proof of accommodation after landing in Italy. You can read more about the hotel reservation using this link.
- Proof of Residence (non-Moroccan): Copy of Moroccan residence permit valid for at least three months beyond application submission.
- Invitation Letter: Should be written by an individual or organization inviting you to Italy.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: 3 months of bank and Credit card statements. The available funds should cover the trip duration expenses accordingly to the selected Schengen state per day expense.
- No Objection Letter (NOC): Stated that your employer or institute has no objection to your leaving and mentioned when you join again.
You can find the detailed checklist of required documents in the French language from this link.
Step-by-Step Guide for Applying Italian Schengen Visa from Morocco
The following steps have picked from TLS Contact Italy because the only source recommended by the Italian Embassy. You should obey each step decently to get your application closer to acceptance without any obligations.
1) Gather the visa requirements
The first step is to collect visa requirements according to your travel purpose. You can submit your details using the Vistoperitalia webpage and would retrieve the information concerning your Nationality and visa type.
2) Complete the TLS registration
You need to create a TLS account to make an appointment online. You can register yourself using this link.
3) Book your visa appointment
After registration, you need to put details for appointment booking using this link. After getting the appointment, the TLScontact visa center will call you for file submission on the booked date. You can watch this video regarding how to book an appointment with TLScontact online.
4) Prepare your application & documents
You need to fill visa application and arrange all required documents before the file submission date.
5) Submit your visa application
Visit the TLScontact center on the booked date and submit your file with the required documents in person. After the file submission, the visa processing will take 15 days to announce the final decision.
6) Collect your passport
After all processes, including Biometric data capturing and Rectifying the application, you will announce by the consulate regarding acceptance or rejection. After the decision, you will collect your passport in person from the TLScontact visa center.
Italy Visa Application Fees from Morocco
You need to pay the following Schengen visa fees for applying Italian visa from Morocco. These are non-refundable and should pay under your currency with the current Euro exchange rate.
Schengen visa fee for 12+ years = 883.00 MAD
Schengen visa fee for children between 6-12 years = 441.00 MAD
Schengen visa fee for children 0-6 years = No Visa fees
You can gain more details regarding visa fees using this link.
Italian Consulate General in Rabat, Morocco
If you have queries concerning the application procedure or visa requirements, you may contact the Italian Consulate General in Morocco directly.
Address: 2 Rue Idriss Al Azhar, Rabat, Morocco
Phone: +212 5372-19730